1. Choosing a bit different class

Hello guys.

I have been playing wotlk on and off for quite a few years now. It has mostly been on Icecrown realm, with occasional seasonal character on Frostmourne.
    This time I am going to start Lordaeron, since I would like to try out more challenging content (because lets face it, even heroic raids on Icecrown are fairly easy once you get to know tactics). So far I played only ˝top tier˝ specs, those being all paladin specs, fire mage, mm hunter, fury warr, feral/boomie.

I was thinking about switching it up a bit and trying something different, so my question is: are enha shamans viable on lordaeron (considering I get good practice and min-max), or would it be hard to get a spot in raids with that shec?

Second question: I dont even doubt that hpala and disco priest are exceptional healers. How do resto druids and holy priests cope with these buffed lordaeron conditions? Is any of those viable/needed, or is it better to just go with disco? I have played countless hours on rshammy so I wont take that one into consideration.

Thank you guys in advance for help! Much appreciated! :)

2. Most guilds don't use enha shaman they opt for fdk/bdk instead, but good players can always wiggle their way in since even at Lordaeron, setup is quite flexible into what you're taking into raid(you don't have to go 2 of each class and bs like that, even for LoD). Do be aware tho that you have to be really good at enha to be worth your spot in raid. Rdruids are even more rare than enha shamans and there have been big players that did LoD with it but most of the time you will run 4 healers in Lordaeron raids and Rdruid doesn't really fit into that setup. For 5 healing setups it works fine but eh, everything is healable as 4 healers, besides Sindy where Rdruid is actually insanely good to have as one of the 6 healers but it's mostly boomie with OS that switches to rdudu on that fight instead of having just main healer rdudu. Holy priests are really good but they suffer from syndrome of bad players playing holy priests so server started hating them to the point of people saying it's not a viable healer(it's viable, even for Bane that is harder to heal than LoD). Basically in 4 man healer setup Holy priest would replace 1 shaman healer so setup would be Hpala, Disco, Hpriest, Rshaman. Out of all that you mentioned there it's the one that has the biggest likelihood of getting into a good core.

3. I was thinking about switching it up a bit and trying something different, so my question is: are enha shamans viable on lordaeron (considering I get good practice and min-max), or would it be hard to get a spot in raids with that shec?
    Ele/enha shamans is pretty useless and it's very hard to find a spot in serious raids for 'em. Just because boomkin and DK tank provide the same buffs and for everything else (tremor/spellhaste/heroism) ppl prefer to take the rshaman.
    Second question: I dont even doubt that hpala and disco priest are exceptional healers. How do resto druids and holy priests cope with these buffed lordaeron conditions? Is any of those viable/needed, or is it better to just go with disco? I have played countless hours on rshammy so I wont take that one into consideration.
    Well, holy paladins & restoration shamans are most demanded healers on Lordaeron both in 10 & 25 man raids. Disc priests & rdruids are demanded in 25 man raids, but it's hard for 'em to find a spot in ICC10 raids. Holy priest is just meh.