1. Character Missing

Hey, so i've been off the server for about a few years, and ive noticed that a character is missing, cause i cant seem to find it and a few items i bought a few years ago like the rocket mount is not there and the leveling gear..
    I've spent alot of points on that gear and all that, but its gone.. only my paladin is there and thats it..
    is it possible that one or more of my chars are missing and with the inventory gone with them?
    Thank you for checking,

2. on which realm you had those characters and what level they were?

Btw from this page you may see what item you have bought and on which realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> scroll down and click on "View full history" -> "Marketplace"

3. So it was Frostwolf.. it was a lvl 80 but it seems like he doesn't exist any more.. and the purchase was on Frostwolf

4. So it was Frostwolf.. it was a lvl 80 but it seems like he doesn't exist any more.. and the purchase was on Frostwolf
    In which year you made the purchase?

btw max lvl on Frostwolf is lvl90

Try to log with a MoP client, your characters might be flagged for a rename due to inactivity (and in that case characters do not show up on website till you pick a new name)