1. But how many things like this would you need to cover the amount coming into the system?

Are there actual AH bots? Sometimes I've thought I'm going up against bots. But, in all the cases I've seen they're real players after all.
    It all depends on the level of inflation. If players can use gold to transmog any item, not just a high itemlevel, it will already make their pockets much easier. You transmogrify blue, then t9, then craft, then all three t10s in succession, each time spending gold, taking it out of circulation. You can completely change your appearance again for another, spending thousands of gold on it without noticing.

But that's not all, because everything is interconnected. The player wants bags, and he need more gold, so he is trying to earn it, for example, starting to farm ore and selling it at auction, thereby creating competition and reducing the price of goods - and therefore the amount of gold generated for all players.

If each player gets the opportunity to buy an additional third profession for a character, this will increase competition at the auction, which means it will again reduce the prices and amount of gold received. Low competition allows prices to go up, thereby producing more gold.

As for bots, this is the situation on all freeshards. Bots are busy buying cheap goods, which are then resold for much more. What for? It is clear that not for the sake of the opportunity to become a millionaire. Gold obtained in this way, in most cases, is sold on third-party sites for real money, thereby increasing inflation and harming the economy of the server.

2. This squish I just logged in and used AH to buy cheap, sell twice the price on gems, Herbs, Flasks, Primos

Made 88k with 0 effort.

The squish is the best time of the year for new players to make tons of gold and build their chars.
    You just have to see the bigger picture, squish = inflation. Inflation = you can easily sell gathered herbs and ore for example for tons of quick bucks.
    You should not hoard materials and then sell them, this is very bad for the server economy. At the moment, on Lordaeron, materials are sold at a price well below their real value, so much so that the deposit is more than the profit generated. All because of oversupply in the market. There must be stability, without strong price fluctuations, both up and down. And the fact that you and others easily got so much gold is very, very bad for the server as it only made the inflation worse.

3. You should not hoard materials and then sell them, this is very bad for the server economy. At the moment, on Lordaeron, materials are sold at a price well below their real value, so much so that the deposit is more than the profit generated. All because of oversupply in the market. There must be stability, without strong price fluctuations, both up and down. And the fact that you and others easily got so much gold is very, very bad for the server as it only made the inflation worse.
    It's not bad for the server, because after the squish, the gold vanishes completely. I mean The intended squish is 50%, but the real gold destruction is between 75% and 90% of the server total gold. That is because most of the players spend their excessive gold @ NPC. Like buying black hole bags or Chopper parts.

The economy flourishes from the ashes and after 7 squishes, I assure you, it's for the better! Each squish is different, tho.

4. It's not bad for the server, because after the squish, the gold vanishes completely. I mean The intended squish is 50%, but the real gold destruction is between 75% and 90% of the server total gold. That is because most of the players spend their excessive gold @ NPC. Like buying black hole bags or Chopper parts.

The economy flourishes from the ashes and after 7 squishes, I assure you, it's for the better! Each squish is different, tho.
    Are you playing on Icecrown or Lordaeron? because he is playing on Lordaeron and I assure you the servers' economies are very different. Lordaeron shouldn't be squished as often as icecrown. As someone who has played on both servers and just took part in the squish on both servers, I don't participate in the day to day AH game on Lorderon because it's not worth it and as he says, there are a lot of things that aren't even worth listing on the AH because the market is priced so lowthat if you don't sell and you lose your deposit, you'd be better off vendoring them than relisting and risking losing another deposit. Icecrown rarely has that problem except for a few things like icy dragonscales, tome of glyph mastery and frost lotus if the market dips too low.

5. For what? Why was it necessary to distribute 50% to all
    I saved 4000 gold for a year to learn a skill that costs 5000 gold, do you think this is logical? Why then not reduce the price of NPCs in the same way to stabilize the currency. Having almost accumulated the amount, they took it from me, so despite the fact that you still need to buy new armor and now they also don’t have gold, thanks

6. For what? Why was it necessary to distribute 50% to all
    I saved 4000 gold for a year to learn a skill that costs 5000 gold, do you think this is logical? Why then not reduce the price of NPCs in the same way to stabilize the currency. Having almost accumulated the amount, they took it from me, so despite the fact that you still need to buy new armor and now they also don’t have gold, thanks
    Don't take it personally,but if it took you a year to get 4k gold,you're doing something terribly wrong.

7. i got [Primordial Saronite] x15 all miss after u take all gold i got was have like 2k gold now i got 6 when u gonna fix this bug

8. Hey. I havent played sinde january 2021, and i had a level 80 warrior. I cant find him in my account and cant seen to figure out your message for level 80 charakters. Have you deleted him or have you only removed his name or?

9. to all those " i made this much money '" " gold squish is good blablabla " type of guys no one cares about how much gold you got or how you did it no one asked , what we care about is our legitimate gold being halved :)

10. what is "legitimate gold"?

11. Are you playing on Icecrown or Lordaeron? because he is playing on Lordaeron and I assure you the servers' economies are very different. Lordaeron shouldn't be squished as often as icecrown. As someone who has played on both servers and just took part in the squish on both servers, I don't participate in the day to day AH game on Lorderon because it's not worth it and as he says, there are a lot of things that aren't even worth listing on the AH because the market is priced so lowthat if you don't sell and you lose your deposit, you'd be better off vendoring them than relisting and risking losing another deposit. Icecrown rarely has that problem except for a few things like icy dragonscales, tome of glyph mastery and frost lotus if the market dips too low.
    I have both alliance and horde on Lord AND Ice.
    And am currently playing nothing.

12. For what? Why was it necessary to distribute 50% to all

On Lord, where making gold is somewhat slower, you can do the following:
    To make 5k gold you need to fish in Wintergrasp and sell stacks of fish.
    They do sell well.
    it's boring? Use the youtube function of picture in picture (Firefox supports it for sure.) disable all sounds except when you catch a fish.
    You'd fill your bags in no time, just sell them.

I've sold the stacks for 100g in the past, guilds used to buy them a lot when I farmed and it was easy, really easy gold.

On Icecrown, do the Son's of Hodir chain quest at lv 80 - you'd make 4k gold just from it.

Other stuff that sells WELL: Outland herbs. You can make a fortune out of them.

13. Just wondering, will there be a squish soon or why are the pots etc so god damn much expansiver then b4? Was thinking about if the bots are getting ****:ed or something bc this price i havent seen for a couple o years.

14. It all depends on the level of inflation. If players can use gold to transmog any item, not just a high itemlevel, it will already make their pockets much easier. You transmogrify blue, then t9, then craft, then all three t10s in succession, each time spending gold, taking it out of circulation. You can completely change your appearance again for another, spending thousands of gold on it without noticing.

But that's not all, because everything is interconnected. The player wants bags, and he need more gold, so he is trying to earn it, for example, starting to farm ore and selling it at auction, thereby creating competition and reducing the price of goods - and therefore the amount of gold generated for all players.

If each player gets the opportunity to buy an additional third profession for a character, this will increase competition at the auction, which means it will again reduce the prices and amount of gold received. Low competition allows prices to go up, thereby producing more gold.

As for bots, this is the situation on all freeshards. Bots are busy buying cheap goods, which are then resold for much more. What for? It is clear that not for the sake of the opportunity to become a millionaire. Gold obtained in this way, in most cases, is sold on third-party sites for real money, thereby increasing inflation and harming the economy of the server.
    This makes no sense.

First ... 89101112 Last