1. But what about the characters (like myself) without a lot of gold... I'm level 69 and I've got just shy of 1k gold on my main. Are you telling me I'm now going to be even further away from achieving the right amount of gold for cold weather flying? Seems unfair to new players.
    The gold cut is beneficial only for speculators. When you see a 58-60 level greens in AH at exorbitant prices, it is clear that it was bought up by auction bots. And instead of stopping it, we're going to have a gold cut, that hurts everyone except those hagglers who sell gold on the websites.

2. Hi,

Where can I get info about character transfer? Or maybe that's not a feature? :/

3. Dosent work when you have people just buying items so their gold dosent get "squished", it ends up evening out and begin the same in the end. Just like in real life where they tell you move here you get paid more mean while to only find out the prices of food is 4x and it evens out to be the same, same concept. Only way a gold squish should happen is when its done without players knowing once a year, with players keeping in mind that it happends once a year randomly. Althought it would cause headache for those trying to achieve something that cost a certain amount of gold.. it would cause relief in the long run. Some may agree and most may disagree but thats the truth.

4. At what time approx will be server down due to squish? It's in the morning or evening or any more exact time? Thanks.

5. when surver will be back as normal want to play.. : )

6. Only way a gold squish should happen is when its done without players knowing once a year, with players keeping in mind that it happends once a year randomly.
    That won't work either, players will simply switch to a different currency, such as copper bars or saronite. Yes, it’s inconvenient, but no one will take away what was earned with sweat and blood. Well, the auction will die as a result, and there will be barter and bazaars in the capitals :D

The gold cutoff needs to be removed, replaced with the ability to spend gold on something that won't affect gameplay. As I said above, you can sell bags, transmog scrolls, you can even allow players to take additional professions, more than two, for large amounts of gold. At least Mining and Herbalism. It won't make much difference whether you took these professions as a twink or if you have them on your main.

Nevertheless, today is already March 6, and there was no response from the Administration. They don't seem to care.

7. Does lvl 1 - 30 get removed or get their name removed? it says lvl 1 and above name removed, and then under lv 1-30 gets deleted?

8. Why are prices normal in July/August but they start to rise around New Year? Because people know the squish is in 2 months.. Only warmane has benefit from this **** cuz people will donate more to buy gold.
    That indicates pretty much you have no idea how it works.

9. It only seems that way.
    When you spend 2h questing and get about 3-4k gold, you still can't afford any BoE or mats from the AH. But after the squish you spend the same amount of time for the same amount of gold and suddenly you can buy yourself something nice. So it is kinda working in favor of new players.

10. But what about the characters (like myself) without a lot of gold... I'm level 69 and I've got just shy of 1k gold on my main. Are you telling me I'm now going to be even further away from achieving the right amount of gold for cold weather flying? Seems unfair to new players.
    forgot the quote for my post

11. Are level 55 death knights that have never been played counted in this?

12. do we have a time yet for the squish? will it be at or after reset?

13. Are level 55 death knights that have never been played counted in this?
    Yes, just play with it. The removal are for inactive characters.

14. Yes, just play with it. The removal are for inactive characters.
    The name I want is on an unused 55 deathknight, hoping they get removed is why I ask .

15. anyone knows what time they will do the maintenance?

First ... 56789 ... Last