1. You could increase the % cut that the AH gets from 5% to 20% for example while also reducing gold. If the server is 7x, why not make all vendor prices 3x? why not make quest rewards etc halved?
    Changing game mechanics is a very very bad idea. The consequences are always dire.

2. Changing game mechanics is a very very bad idea. The consequences are always dire.
    idk about that tbh. I am saying that the squish aint helping anyone in the long run

3. is tis for all version or just for frostmourne

4. Unfortunately in the end it's going to happen anyway and there's nothing we players can do about it. We can discuss it or even say we hate it in the forums all we want. But it's their server, their game, and if they want to do it they'll do it and we can't stop them. We'll just have to cope with it if we want to play on Warmane, sadly. I'm surprised this thread isn't already locked.

5. Unfortunately in the end it's going to happen anyway and there's nothing we players can do about it. We can discuss it or even say we hate it in the forums all we want. But it's their server, their game, and if they want to do it they'll do it and we can't stop them. We'll just have to cope with it if we want to play on Warmane, sadly. I'm surprised this thread isn't already locked.
    Unpopular measures lead to loss of interest and loss of online, which in turn affects the profit of the project and its survivability. Listening to the opinion of the consumer is beneficial for both the administration and the players.

The cut in gold reduces the comfort of the game, brings additional problems, and at the same time does not solve the tasks set. Wouldn't it be logical to replace this unpopular measure with a more effective and safe one, that, in addition, will please users, and will not harm the balance of the game?

The problem of withdrawing excess gold was also on retail, that's why we can buy expensive items in the game, like the same mammoths. If you put up for sale bags and scrolls for transmogrification, for gold, this will greatly increase its outflow from the game, while causing almost no damage to the project's profit.

And of course, it must be remembered that the higher the price, the fewer people will be able to use the service, and the less gold will be withdrawn in general.

6. Unpopular measures lead to loss of interest and loss of online, which in turn affects the profit of the project and its survivability. Listening to the opinion of the consumer is beneficial for both the administration and the players.

The cut in gold reduces the comfort of the game, brings additional problems, and at the same time does not solve the tasks set. Wouldn't it be logical to replace this unpopular measure with a more effective and safe one, that, in addition, will please users, and will not harm the balance of the game?

The problem of withdrawing excess gold was also on retail, that's why we can buy expensive items in the game, like the same mammoths. If you put up for sale bags and scrolls for transmogrification, for gold, this will greatly increase its outflow from the game, while causing almost no damage to the project's profit.

And of course, it must be remembered that the higher the price, the fewer people will be able to use the service, and the less gold will be withdrawn in general.
    I don't see what the problem is. This way rich players get comparatively more rich and those who don't read forums are punished by being poor.
    I for one have stocked up on expensive ressources and mechano-hogs and can't wait for everybody else to go broke, only to have me flood the market and make a **** ton of gold to sell for coins. Thanks warmane!
    (Irony may have occurred)

7. I don't see what the problem is. This way rich players get comparatively more rich and those who don't read forums are punished by being poor.
    by "those who don't read forum" you also mean those who don't have as much time to waste on auction house as you do ? maybe you should get a job and stop being dellusional, no you are not smarter than the casual player you just happen to live in the game lol

8. What about instead of squish make so that ppl can buy smth with it like vote points or smth else lucrative...

9. What about instead of squish make so that ppl can buy smth with it like vote points or smth else lucrative...
    You can buy tickets for the lottery on the website for gold.

Maybe there could be a website version of black market ah for wrath for additional drain,but it probably wouldn't be enough.

10. Dear All
    About gold, rich ppl will convert their gold to items. ppl who joined the server late will maybe more impacted with this change. At the end of the day items will be put in AH at the same price.

11. Dear All
    About gold, rich ppl will convert their gold to items. ppl who joined the server late will maybe more impacted with this change. At the end of the day items will be put in AH at the same price.
    Items will be listed at a higher price as it has already increased. This measure only increase inflation. Resource prices are much higher than usual for x1 server. Prices for quality items generally go through the roof.

The lottery does not save the situation, additional measures are needed to withdraw gold from the server. People are more willing to spend large sums in small installments than in lump sums.

12. But what about the characters (like myself) without a lot of gold... I'm level 69 and I've got just shy of 1k gold on my main. Are you telling me I'm now going to be even further away from achieving the right amount of gold for cold weather flying? Seems unfair to new players.

13. if it happens /w on dmttrip ....ill give you some....

14. Hi Team,

When ever i try to login my MOP 5.4.8 Login success but Frostwolf server not allowing me in side of the game, Getting error like "You 're disconnect from server" what is the issue. Kindly tell me the reason. Thanks

15. I just sold my primos I been savin up for this moment for 120K and bought myself a deathcharger and still have a lot of money to spare once the squish is concluded. To buy all that cheap stuff nobody will have money for. What a time to be alive.

First ... 45678 ... Last