1. im eager to explore this world

hi there, im eager to explore this world with every details..
    i was never able to play continuosly on the official servers. 10 years ago i had some battlechest but couldnt pay to play more..
    after busy years i decided to play here.

i think icecrown is most crowded and suitable for me. people can help me to learn n explore this world, i thought..:)
    so,
    for a hunger to eplorer wow player, which server do u suggest to start?

2. Welcome to Warmane.

The most easiest to get into playing imo would be Icecrown. You'll level at x7 speed, earn gold/rep/etc faster which will allow you to enjoy/play at level 80. Along with being the most popular realm. With this realm also comes the store though.

If you'd like to experience a more blizz-like experience, then I'd suggest Lordaeron, where you'll be leveling up at a x1 speed - Giving you a real experience when leveling in each zone, obtaining upgrades & seeing other players progression, where the store for that realm doesn't allow players to purchase armour/weapons so everyone must obtain them by playing the actual game.

3. Lordaeron 3570 players
    Icecrown 8993 players
    is it difficult to get help in lordaeron?

4. I haven't played too much Lordaeron myself so I'm not too sure about the community of that realm, though I'm sure there'd always be some people willing to help out - depending what you require help for.

5. I'd suggest Lordaeron if you want to really explore the game and experience everything. For one particular reason, experience rates are x7 on Icecrown, so you won't get to full experience of playing through all the zones and questlines before they aren't beneficial to you. Lordaeron also has a smaller population, which might seem like they'll be less people to help you but in reality you're more likely to find people with more down time willing to help than on Icecrown, which is a "busy" realm if that makes sense. Everyone on Icecrown always seems to have something to do since they are so many players. On top of all that, thanks to a few particular guilds on Icecrown, you can't even explore the world without getting camped, even if you are 50 levels below them. So, go with Lordaeron. I'm thinking of rolling a new character there away from the hustle and bustle of Icecrown.

6. thank you all for your suggestions.
    i started to lordaeron, my character's name is "Vadrigarseba"
    Edited: January 27, 2022 Reason: typo