1. Destro lock vs sp

There is no way to win this match up in duels right ?

2. There is no way to win this match up in duels right ?
    Sadly i think destro cant beat Sp who is smart to dispell immolate, on other hand Affli spec beats Sp ;)

3. Ye they always dispell my immo even when i try to shadowfury->immo>conflag i don't have time to conflagrate.
    UA affli lock ye i guess it's an other story. Does UA silence have DR if you dispel it ?

4. Yes it has DR. It also can't crit. Both of which are bugs. It is supposed to have no DR and be able to crit. Warlocks are a severely neglected class. Look up my "shadow embrace" bug report and upvote.

5. Yes it has DR. It also can't crit. Both of which are bugs. It is supposed to have no DR and be able to crit.
    I have juste tested on warmane UA dispelled damage -> it critted: https://i.imgur.com/qecYX7M.png (tested vs a player with 0 resilience)
    If you see no crits in arena/Bg is because as warlock affliction your crit chance is kind low and if you consider enemy resilience it is really hard to see a crit from dispelling UA
    Look up my "shadow embrace" bug report and upvote.
    About "shadow embrace" not increasing "drain life" damage?
    I have just tested drain life damage vs dummy. (Blackrock realm)
    My drain life did 578 dmg on Dummy.
    Then I have applied x1 stack of "shadow embrace" (5/5 talented)-> drain life did 606 dmage (because 578*1,05)
    (I was NOT using "Soul Siphon" talent)

6. This post is joke.

Yes of course a destro lock can beat a SP. Any destro lock who is skilled at 1v1 will tell you this.

There are multiple ways to beat a SP. Including mana drain or max burst strategies. Bauble/Abacus and maybe stacking resil/stamina for mana drains. Stacking spell power or haste with Phylac/Scale/DFO/Quill for burst or fast casting. This is with warmanes bis gear selection.

I saw a few posts in this thread of ppl saying something about dispels and someone using SF/immolate to try to land the conflag. There is not enough time here to successfully land the conflag. If your immolate is getting dispelled your not setting up your immolate/conflag correctly. There are many ways to deal with dispel. Practice before you say you cant win.

- redcocaine, duelist warlock.
    Edited: March 8, 2022