1. Returning after 8 years and "the wipe"

Hey there, community.

It's been long since I abandoned my toons here, and it was called Molten-WoW back then!
    Been playing here since 2010, now after rising kids, returning with my girl to waste some more time on my beloved lore in the best possible release - WotLK :D
    I am suprised and amazed how the community and the server itself has expanded, growing alot and providing such a great gaming experience (at least compared back to 2010' hah). Been a little unconvinced about returning after loosing all my progress (boy, a black qiraji worm for which I was in first place permamently banned after completing the scarab lord chain as one of few first people here and exactly 147 mounts on ally side, lots of AP, titles and such), but hey, that's just a game and let's have some fun!

The only memory of these days (hell, I've spent here over 2 years of my life) remain in this single screenshot that survived through years together with those molten login and donations confirmations mails and some guild webpage registration notifications :)

Nothing more to say, see you in the game I guess.

2. Welcome back. Always nice to see old names returning.

3. Thanks for the welcome, staff member! Is Aldtharios still hanging around here? I will never forget my story with this bastard :D

4. lol yeah he's the head GM now days