1. Most popular class

Hey all!

Long story short, I'm new to the server, and want to know which classes/races are the most popular/sought after. I know, I know, I should play whatever I will have the most fun with. BUT. I am looking for information regarding the most popular classes in game / factions, and, to some extent, most popular races as well. I've found only years old information about this, so any up to date (-ish) info would be best. OR your own opinion.
    What is the class you see least often in-game? What class you miss in dungeons? (not necessarily end-game) Both alli and horde. What race you played, and the lvling zones were crowded?
    My examples: infinite number of NE druids! Played for about half an hour yesterday in Darkshore, saw 5 players, all of them were druids...... Human starting location, whatever is called, is crowded. Just today I started a human, and like 7 ppl were doing the same quests I did!
    It gets better later, I know, but it is still demotivating to do the same as most others....

I'm asking for a friend btw! :)

2. The only thing I can say is that Lordaeron is oversaturated with DKs and fury warriors, so finding a spot in the 10 man raids (VoA/ICC/RS) as DK DPS is a real stroke of luck.

3. Orange addicted kids so probably warriors, dks, ret palas :)