1. Looking to make a 5 man team to reach pre-bis gear on the next FM reset.

Greetings to everyone,

I'm looking to form a group to dungeon boost and gear with until every member gets pre-raid BIS. At that point, each person can decide what path they'd like to choose.

For this to be possible, and to take place efficiently, there are 5 main concerns we need to address:
    1. Class diversity
    2. Minimized gear-interest overlap
    3. Matching Playtime, duration
    4. Unproblematic, trustworthy party members
    5. Swift communication (little-to-no communication barriers)

If you're interested in having a group to level with and have your back in the next season, please fill the below form:
    Expression of Interest Form - Frostmourne 04.15.2022

I'm aware that more than just 5 people might express interest in having a group next season. Based on time-zones, classes, and roles, I will try my best to formulate as many groups as possible, and connect the best people together.

UPDATE 02.03.2022: Enough people have shown interest to form groups. Some people might be left out but it's too early to say. I'll send out discord invites very soon. I've received lots of Tank & Healer requests, if you're interested in just being a dps, don't be shy, send your form. The more the merrier.
    Edited: February 3, 2022 Reason: UPDATE

2. I would be very interested in this. Your webform doesn't allow options though.

Which faction will you be going?

I am trying to determine if Alliance is really going to be worth it given most people roll Horde for high end raiding and I don't want to gimp my faction selection.

That said if A, I'll go druid otherwise H I'll go shaman. Primarily heal>dps but would tank too.

3. Thank you for pointing that out.

I made the questionnaire rather robust so people would first decide with themselves what they'd like to play and commit to it. This way, everyone will know exactly what to expect from themselves and their teammates. If there are other roles you'd like to play, or if you insist that you're flexible in what you want to play and would just like to be a part of a group, you can always discuss that further in the second section.

I myself plan to play a Protection Paladin regardless of the faction. The current batch of requests that I've received are diverse and very interesting so we'll see what else we find.

4. Alrighty, if Horde, I'll Sham and heal or DPS, fine with both. If Ally, I'll druid heal or DPS.

Leaning towards Horde because it seems like it's pretty much the only way to go for reliable end game raiding.

Will fill out form.

5. I filled out the form, waiting for a reply.