1. 5 Questions 1 Topic need your advice (pvp)

Hello Icecrown,
    It may be weird to see this question in 2022 but I'm a new player. All around I have something about 100 h playtime.
    But what can I do with points from my daily login ?
    I like to pvp and want to start a new char.

I met someone who said pvp @ 79 is cool but there are 2 problems.

My character lvl 80 created in 2016 is broken or buggy. I get into a queue with s8 peoples.
    BG was fun I also had a friend who queued with me and we had a cool "noob" gear, low lvl bg, but after doing the quest for the forge of souls on icecrown server, we were forced to do battle against bis characters and we suddenly lost the interest in doing bg's. and my friend left the server after a week

Long story short.
    pvp 79 sounds nice and that one friend helped me but what should i do next ?
    How can I Avoid queuing against lvl 80 bis peoples.

I would really appreciate your help , thx

2. Stop upgrading your gear, that's one and probably the best way to stop yourself going into the bracket of BiS players.

Although I've read a few topics where people have said that the battleground brackets aren't always 100% and you could still end up in high bracket when you're low gear, depending on the amount of available players to start the battleground, so it could also depend on the hours you play.

Once you've hit the bracket and are always entering bg's with BiS players, I'm pretty sure you can't avoid it from then on. Unless you perhaps delete armour from your account, as even if it's still in your bags/bank, it'll still be counted.