1. Is it fun to pvp without buying tons of coins?

Hi all,

Back in the Molten days I was playing on one of the cataclysm realms and I did quite some pvp. The were quite some overpowered PVE items that people bought in the store that they end up using in PVP. I really hated it, but it was still fun to play.

I've been playing on Icecrown for about 3 weeks now and I'm shocked to see how many people are wearing the Shadowmourne and I'm already afraid of how many I'll see in the arena. Right now I'm not geared enough to do pvp, but I'm not sure if I even want to grind the honor if I end up getting owned by all these players with gear bought with coins.

My question is, how bad is it?

2. Hi all,

Back in the Molten days I was playing on one of the cataclysm realms and I did quite some pvp. The were quite some overpowered PVE items that people bought in the store that they end up using in PVP. I really hated it, but it was still fun to play.

My question is, how bad is it?
    It's the same as you played on cata realm. Most of pvp players use human to get a free slot of trinket combinate with arpen trinket and shm for plate class.
    And as you have seen most of people play war, paladin and a bit less dk to abuse of it.

Without the mercenary (It's a mod that made alliance players on horde side in bg) mode pvp are dead because of this, and the people who stay horde are tired to be stomp. So they play human or almost stop pvp. Just log on blackrock and watch, almost all are on alliance side and most of them are human. Sp bg is more like alliance vs alliance with a bit of horde. And even alliance players (on horde side) with the mercenary get tired to be stomp.
    Edited: January 31, 2022