1. losing POP or winning POP

of terme of years ? Icecrown&Lordaeron both is they winning PoP or losing them cause i'am worying if one day we should not able to play in this server,
    warmane is my life :D considired if warmane die i die too xD...

2. I'm sure it's got plenty of years left considering how old Warmane is(Including it's past).

Joined originally in 2014 and it's still around :P

3. lkkle
    it still around that cool dude..
    2014 is hug! , and what you think in 2022 is it still at same level of POP ?

4. lkkle
    it still around that cool dude..
    2014 is hug! , and what you think in 2022 is it still at same level of POP ?
    You're right, it's not at the same level of population. It's bigger.

5. ^ As Mercy said, it's bigger!

The realm numbers pretty much speak for themselves and even without them, there's always constant activity ingame(Icecrown atleast) - Be it seeing people also levelling, doing dungeons, raids, profession grinding, collecting mounts, completing achievements... whatever it is, you'll find others doing it as well.

For wotlk at least, Warmane has always been my goto place and I've never been bothered trying to find other servers for wotlk. The activity at warmane just can't be competed with.

( Of course, nothing is forever.. But Warmane definetly isn't losing pop )
    Edited: February 2, 2022

6. Idk my guild mates are saying its losing pop but slowly. I mean now when I try to log in into wow without a premium account, I only have around 200-300 queue. While 2 years ago I had a queue of 1500-3000 constantly and couldn't log in for good.

7. Well obviously there were more players during lockdowns than now.

8. Yeah, in 2020 and early 2021 we usualy had queues from noon)
    But do not worry, even if blizz release "classic" wotlk, ppl will here due to bonds, f2p, and while lotnof other convenient things

9. Part of the reason that the queue on Icecrown went down is because Frostmourne realm was released. The players are still here, just on a different realm.

10. Idk my guild mates are saying its losing pop but slowly. I mean now when I try to log in into wow without a premium account, I only have around 200-300 queue. While 2 years ago I had a queue of 1500-3000 constantly and couldn't log in for good.
    Besides what the others said, they increased the number of players that can be logged in at a time. It wasn't always 12k. Back when it was 10k, at peak times, the queue was 1200-1300. By allowing 2k more in, the queue drops to "only" 200-300 people waiting.

11. Considering portions of the community are degenerate in different ways players are disincentivized to continue playing at times.
    There are those that impose a high barrier to entry to late game content requesting that you basically over-gear a raid to join, these elitist jerks that only know ICC and only judge players by gearscore.
    There are those ninjas that hoard loot in dungeons and raids.
    And i just learned a new degenerate that inhabits this fair server. He is the Splashdog the dishonest buyer that shortchanges a seller just because he can.

So technical issues aside, the community has something to do with keeping players interested.
    Look at the front page there's 3 posts where new players are complaining about getting ganked repeatedly in leveling zones. Guilds and other players don't do anything about that. Parts of leveling zones are ghost towns while 80s sit in Dalaran spamming "LFR only those that over-gear this can come"