1. Needle Encrusted Scorpion Drops

I have been trying to get my needle encrusted scorpion for my crogue in this server. I have killed Devourer of Souls (last boss of forge of souls hc that drops needle encrusted scorpion) 23 times now but haven't seen a single drop. The 8% drop chance for NES (gotten from wowhead) makes it very unlikely for it to not drop 23 times in a row... 0.92 ^ 23 = 0.1469...% Maybe I have unimaginable bad luck to not get a single NES drop from 23 kills in a row... Is anybody experiencing this? Or is this just unimaginable bad luck?

2. I have been trying to get my needle encrusted scorpion for my crogue in this server. I have killed Devourer of Souls (last boss of forge of souls hc that drops needle encrusted scorpion) 23 times now but haven't seen a single drop. The 8% drop chance for NES (gotten from wowhead) makes it very unlikely for it to not drop 23 times in a row... 0.92 ^ 23 = 0.1469...% Maybe I have unimaginable bad luck to not get a single NES drop from 23 kills in a row... Is anybody experiencing this? Or is this just unimaginable bad luck?
    Bad luck only, I farm PoS, FoS and HoR daily for my twink Pala and it drops pretty often. I was farming the off hand for my resto druid, finally dropped for the 19th time. If you on Alliance add me, I farm them daily around 8pm server time. Paladigma, Human Paladin.

3. I had it drop x3 times two days ago when i did FoS hc on 3 of my characters xd