1. About the carbonite addon!

Sorry I'm asking but : Anyone knows anything about a functional Carbonite for Warmane Lordaeron ?
    I mean I downloaded it and installed it, but gives me, in game, a humongous LAG :(
    Probably interferes with other addons of the same type like mapping and questing. Is there any interference list ?
    I really need this addon to make it work lag free for the maps and the quests.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

2. No one use Carbonite anymore ? Or other quest addon ?

3. I use Carbonite, but I play on Icecrown - Though I would assume different realms wouldn't cause it to be any different.

What other addons are you using alongside it? Not sure why it'd be causing lag, I can use it on a lowend laptop just fine without it effecting my fps or anything.

If you use addons such as ElvUI, make sure to disable the map/minimap part of ElvUI so it doesn't interfere. Also remove any addon you have for the map/questing to see if it fixes the lag, if it does, then try adding the ones back you need 1 by 1 to see if any of them are causing issues.

4. If you're using carbonite addon make sure to go into options (right click on its C icon) and then change a few options. This is a MUST step if you wish to not have ''enter password cbr'' and such crap popping up every second.

Go to options -> Privacy & communications -> disable everything (unpick every option) and just leave two last options ticked (the ones starting with: ''disable...'').
    After this is done, there's no more advertising on channels, no more password enter,etc. And now the addon works as it should.