1. Camping to the next level

Hi all,

Curious as too not sure what the process is for something like this so many some others could fill me in.

I was levelling my alliance hunter in zul'drak at the time, and got ganked by a 80 horde, (doesn't bother me, I know that's part of the game) I logged onto my 80 then killed the guy who killed me, relogged and went to continue questing as you do.

I then got messages from this guy from MULTIPLE alliance characters (which I didn't screenshot the orignals but got one later which wasn't as bad) basically telling me he's going to camp me forever, with a few profanities chucked in there. I took it on the chin and thought whatever, but he is literally following me on a very well gear'd character now from zone to zone, /whoing me i presume so he knows where I am. And every so often get messages from his alliance characters too.

I know there is a pvp aspect to the game, but would you deem that what he's doing is a bit overkill?

2. Well, gather all this info, take screenshots and report him in-game.

3. Lol, what a dickhead. I say make a second account, add him to the friendlist and monitor his char. Get some tracking food (blackened worg steak IIRC) and beat the **** out of him everytime he's in the same location with you. Gankers are human trash, they're doing it because they suck in fair pvp and enjoy killing those who can't fight back. Let him have his own medicine.

... or just level up in dungeons, whatever works for you.

4. Can also level in BG's. Plus, feel free to ask for assistance and protection! Some players got plenty of time and would gladly help to shut him down.