1. Disabling pvp ladder / leaderboard honorable kills

Guess everyone noticed that AV and IoC is not playeable anymore since some players - some of them probably no lifers since u can see them in EVERY AV and IoC - (HK farmers) que ONLY this 2 bgs in premades, premades that r formed not to enjoy the game just to ruin this 2 bgs having no chance to the opposite faction to win the bg. Was thinking if disabling the pvp ledder / leaderboard honorable kills would fix, or equalize the chance to win for both sides this 2 bgs. And before u crucify me, my char has 300k+ hks its bis geared as pvp / pve im playng for fun nothing personal....

2. premades that r formed not to enjoy the game just to ruin this 2 bgs having no chance to the opposite faction to win the bg
    I am sure they find winning enjoyable...

3. I am sure they find winning enjoyable...
    I'm not - that's not their goal.

And this post is not about winning or losing a BG either.

4. I'm not - that's not their goal.

And this post is not about winning or losing a BG either.
    What's their goal then? Accumulating honourable kills? They enjoy that also. I also disagree with the notion that they stall the BGs for as long as possible because that is extremely hard to do in a 40 vs 40 situation. And even if they did I do not see the issue.

5. So your suggestion is basically to remove other peoples fun so that you can enjoy the game more?

This isn't generally the best way to base suggestions. Spend a little more time thinking of something which can help improve others experience/enjoyment while not having to ruin others.

Why not something to help you never queue for this battleground instead so you don't have to experience this anymore in 40v40's and can continue enjoying playing in other battlegrounds. Would be a better way to make a suggestion.

--

As someone who enjoys bg's for the sole purpose of killing players and not winning or losing - Removing them wouldn't change a damn thing - I'd still personally join bg's for the sole purpose of hk's. Sadly there isn't a better way to enjoy this part of the game.

6. Simple solution for you : dont que for av and IoC.

7. I remember being in awe at the amount of HKs that players had amassed in Deathwing and Lordaeron pre-moltdown. I remember they were in the range of 200-300k. Not even in my worst nightmares could I have foreseen the current ranking in Icecrown...

8. Av/Ioc are ruined long ago, same people over a decade now 24/7 pm farm.
    Just que specific bg and you can avoid black plague from both factions.
    Ab only good bg.

9. So your suggestion is basically to remove other peoples fun so that you can enjoy the game more?

This isn't generally the best way to base suggestions. Spend a little more time thinking of something which can help improve others experience/enjoyment while not having to ruin others.

Why not something to help you never queue for this battleground instead so you don't have to experience this anymore in 40v40's and can continue enjoying playing in other battlegrounds. Would be a better way to make a suggestion.

--

As someone who enjoys bg's for the sole purpose of killing players and not winning or losing - Removing them wouldn't change a damn thing - I'd still personally join bg's for the sole purpose of hk's. Sadly there isn't a better way to enjoy this part of the game.
    First of all why are you so passive aggressive? I agree about hes suggestion , removing the ladders doesnt solve anything and its kinda stupid , the ladder is really nice to have.

But lets get back to the point , Hes main point while he didnt really make a good suggestion to solve it is legit.
    So you enjoy to "farm hks" ? I also and alot more ppl that play /played here do and did so.
    The point is me specificaly and the rest that played with me we did it in a competetive way we did quality 5 man pms , we never used av enabler.
    many times we faced even 10 mans even 10+ and managed to beat them with half decent pugs with us.
    So yea that was fun , challenging etc...

The stuff that is happening the last 2-3 years ppl queing 15 man pms for av / isle and then even when they get the pop they spam their guild and friends que fast etc. Allways the same 30-ish ppl are doing it and are online 0-24.

And a fact is none other then these 30-35 - ish ppl does 5 man + pms , sure you can see a 10 man there & then but rarely.

So lets get back on track.. your conecept of fun and enjoyment is what? To stay AFK on a GY in AV or isle and to kill semi afk or afk ppl?
    Fact is even when these "hk farmers" are 15 or 20 and they face a semi good pm against them and cant manage to gy farm they simply leave the bg.

So yes the Av/IoC are ruined for along time now and pls dont tell me the other faction can make a pm and face them :)) Since tha famous "hk farmers" leave BG at the smallest sight of any resistance.

10. Farming graveyards is simply more efficient than playing the olympics by running recapturing everything over and over. If you're not doing that you're camping towers which is the same thing as camping a gy but more boring

11. Farming graveyards is simply more efficient than playing the olympics by running recapturing everything over and over.
    That's objectively incorrect. You'll be farming maybe 5 people TOPS on graveyard because anyone with half a brain will cancel revive and run to another one. You can easily burn all 4 towers with a coordinated attack within several minutes of eachother ending the game within the time it takes to burn one tower + lets say 50%. Now, farm those 5 people for those points and tell me how long it will take. All tower burning requires is a brain, which HK GY farming doesn't and that's why it's done over the tower burning strategy.

12. That's objectively incorrect. You'll be farming maybe 5 people TOPS on graveyard because anyone with half a brain will cancel revive and run to another one. You can easily burn all 4 towers with a coordinated attack within several minutes of eachother ending the game within the time it takes to burn one tower + lets say 50%. Now, farm those 5 people for those points and tell me how long it will take. All tower burning requires is a brain, which HK GY farming doesn't and that's why it's done over the tower burning strategy.
    You're assuming the efficiency he is talking about is efficiency in terms of how fast you win, i think he meant in terms of honor. Regardless most people dont play PVP for the speed of the BGs, atleast from my 200+k hk experience people on Warmane want to PvP aswell (which is fun, means everyone isnt just running to towers or flags).

"All tower burning requires is a brain" - It certainly doesnt require gear though. Idk if i agree that right clicking a flag is a 300 IQ move but maybe im just a brainlet. While everyone fights in mid you go backcap a tower or afk in stealth as a rogue in the enemy base, to me thats not too impressive and i could find an orangutan at the local zoo who could atleast imitate this maneuver.

13. So your suggestion is basically to remove other peoples fun so that you can enjoy the game more?

--

Guess u r one of the HK farmers.....
    Well what i wanted to say here it isnt really about me.... as i said i got Battlemaster title and many HKs, HKs that i earned while being a lonely wolf than joined PROTEUS guild with Jin as gleader guild that was absolutely focusing to win the bg and not by HKs, than i joined AFTERMATH same thing here with many wpwp and now im a lonely wolf again. The point is that if u meet a farming PM in AV and IoC , especially AV u will see that like 60-70% of the players who joined in the begining left....

14. This isnt about blaming a player / players or any guild. For example in Wintergrasp battle some ally players que it just so that they dont let ally to win the bg and when its over they can camp the portal just to get HKs..... what is this if not destroying the game for both sides....