1. Guess I will just have to give up 2FA if these problems pop up time to time.

2. still no answer to many people have same issue warmane pls
    been waiting for 3h

3. this bug has been there for more than 8 hours, maybe even several days, nothing has been done, a problem with payment via shop would have already been fixed a long time ago.

4. I've also been having the same issue on my main since this morning and it got me worried like hell. Hope this gets resolved as soon as possible

5. One guy from our guild also has this problem, I write in behalf of him cause he cant login on website. Please fix it we have raid to do :[

6. I have the same problem since yesterday on my main account I do not receive a code on my email to log

7. Same problem please fix it i want to grind for the love rocket mount

8. Great idea. I will also disable my email authentication system once this is fixed. The google authenticator though is working fine.
    I hope they will release an official statement on what will be the ETA.

9. 25 k players not a single administrator to solve our really ****ty problem on 2fa

10. and for me it is so, I think this is a problem on the site and you have to wait until they fix their system

11. at warmane it does not move much for the resolution of bug !!!! How much longer will this story last!!!!!

12. Can we get an estimate time until this is fixed ? Admins?

13. Same issue here. trying to get my 2 friends to play the game but failed to receive email authentication to their emails. I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible.

First 1234 Last