1. As soon as it starts working again it is time to disable this "feature".

2. I'd just like to chime in and say that I am not receiving any technical e-mails either.

3. Stop spam pls :(
    Edited: February 13, 2022

4. Bro, u seriously have an issue with being addicted.
    just relax and spent the day doing something useful.
    they gonna fix the problem and everything will be fine again, the world is not ending

5. Dear admins, I have the same problem, the code does not come to the mail, I have been waiting for 1 day, I wrote to you by mail, but there is no answer, please tell me when will you fix this problem?

6. I dont get it they should fix it fast with that huge amount of complains

7. Maybe its not that easy to fix. I dont even know man, its just one day for me but whats kinda disturbing is no reply for such a long time. Like at least it would be nice to know aprox time they need.

8. Stop write all and wait, both for you and for them are at a loss, people can not log 100% loss, there is no donation :)

9. It is just sad seeing we do not get any type of reassurance for after how long this has been taking place.

10. They should disable all 2FA requirements site and game wide and let people that want it back opt in when it is fixed.

11. be patient for 2024 a team will look into the problem

12. Yeap, got the same problem on my main

13. it such a simple fix (I work in this), yet over 3 days and no fix nor answer in email. I spent the lasts few hours hacking my own ****ing account how bad is your services :|

14. but omg deactivate this damn 2fa you have to stop touching your noodle there

15. cant login for 1 day now. no news or info or anything from admin wtf is this? they ignoring or what? just relax? cant dude cant

First 1234 Last