1. Codes not sent to email

I was able to log-in yesterday with all of my accounts.
    When logged this morning warmane is not sending codes to my emails all across of my 5 accounts.

Last night it was doing alright. IDK what is happening. I hope someone can help me.

2. I was able to log-in yesterday with all of my accounts.
    When logged this morning warmane is not sending codes to my emails all across of my 5 accounts.

Last night it was doing alright. IDK what is happening. I hope someone can help me.
    Bumping this, trying to get some of my friends into it tonight and they are having the same issue.

3. I got similar issue the emailer wont send the activation email ( it is a gmail email )

4. I also just ran into the same issue. Tried to get 2 friends into Wrath as they have never played, and they both used Gmail. Neither got verification codes. Thought it might be slow servers but after waiting an hour still no code. Adding a reply to hopefully let this get more attention and a fix as soon as possible I love Warmane and cant wait to have my friends join in.

5. Same issue here. Not able to join the raid. Hoping that they will fix this ASAP.

6. Today I am not getting any codes by e-mail when I normally used to get them there. I am posting from another account which is not under two-factor authentication, otherwise it would be impossible to log in at forum to write this message. Please any admin look into this quickly!

7. Same prob, thought maybe i been hacked but seeing this hopefully that's not the case. Also using a different account just to post this.

8. Probably a big ask but what is the typical ETA on fixes for these kinds of issues? I can't log in on my contributor account in game or on the forums only my alts account.

9. Having the same problem on my main account, wont let me log in anywhere, or remove authenticator

10. me too
    my main account didnt get auth code on email pls fix it fast

11. Hello. I am having the same issue on another account. No email is being sent to my email address for that account.

12. Same problem impossible to connect with two-factor authentication no email is sent it becomes painful

13. still same problem over here can't do nothing to my main account rip

14. It should be noted that the resolution of the problems related to two-factor authentication is not developed.
    For my part, as soon as the service works again, I deactivate this security

123 ... Last