1. Missing characters

Hello,

It's been quite a while since I've last played on the server(probably about 5 years or so) and i recall I had some characters on the server - on which of the realms or what character names, I don't recall exactly, however I could provide some possible names via private message.

Now, I can access my account, I can see it was created in 2012. Tried checking for traded characters, for gifting history, account restoration and even loged ingame, no characters to be found.

Can you please take a look and let me know if there can be anything done about this?

Thank you!

2. did you check just on website or even by logging in-game with client?
    In case your character are flagegd for a rename, due to inactivity, they are not visible on website until you set them a new name by logging in-game

3. Hey skullatbash,

I've also checked for characters by logging in the game itself, I found no characters at all.

4. Hey skullatbash,

I've also checked for characters by logging in the game itself, I found no characters at all.
    1. When did you play last time?

2. On Which realm?

3. Is your account premium?

5. 1. It has to have been about 5-6 years ago.
    2. Most probably Icecrown (but possible Lordaeron also).
    3. No, it is not.

6. 1. It has to have been about 5-6 years ago.
    2. Most probably Icecrown (but possible Lordaeron also).
    3. No, it is not.
    send an email to [email protected] to find out what has happened to your characters (but at 99% nothing can be done to get them back)