1. Nameplate Scrolling Combat Text is SO GOOD....

Good Day to All..

I'm having FUN of this addon NSCT (Nameplate Scrolling Combat Text) even there's a bugged like the combat text is on other mob but its worth it and i really appreciate who make this addon thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqdSal79rjk

Is there a settings that can see the CT on BIG Boss like Halion, Fester Sindy etc? The combat text is on their head and cannot see them due the size of the boss. If there's a setting that can fix that please let me know.

Thank you so much.
    Edited: February 15, 2022

2. The problem with the damage being displayed on a wrong target is unfortunate. Sadly, nameplates API is poor in wotlk and fairly useless and it is a bit of a pain to make it work 100% like retail's version.

As for bosses, there is nothing you can do, bosses are huge and nameplates are outside of view port causing the damage not to show.

- Kader
    Edited: February 18, 2022 Reason: fixing typos

3. I mix it with Mik Scroll in case i don't see CT on big boss, and its ok i still enjoyed playing with NCST. Thank you so much, its an honored.

4. I mix it with Mik Scroll in case i don't see CT on big boss, and its ok i still enjoyed playing with NCST. Thank you so much, its an honored.
    You're most welcome.

5. Addon download link?

Do you have the download for this specific one?