1. Coin selling on global channel

Hey guys!
    I wanna talk about an issue that really started to bother me lately, we all know that people are selling coins on global 24/7, usually from their lvls 19 because they cant spam the channel sooner, ofc guildless, its obvious they are just scamming, probably also from their who knows 2375623 account or something...
    Why is nobody doing anything about it?
    its been spreading like a disease and now its completely out of hand.
    And for all of you that are tempted: DONT BUY ANY COINS FROM GLOBAL ever, dont trust these mofo's. You will get burned :)

2. What a dramatic story from you... It is like that for years. And if people fall for such scam, they are hopeless. Your "warning" is pointless due to them visiting forum ONLY to make same topic - "Hello, my friend gifted me coins, but they didn't arrive".
    Edited: February 15, 2022

3. And you saying its pointless, is just adding to the problem. Its like 2 guys robbing the bank and one pleads innocence because he only "held the bag". Ignoring it doesnt help anyone, this post might (hopefully). Just because it is like that for years it doesnt mean its acceptable, its wrong and something (if anything at all is possible) should be done about it. If ignoring problems is your way of handling them, then I bet the only thing dramatic here, is your life.
    Edited: February 15, 2022

4. Lol.
    Only way to not IGNORE it is to pay Warmane salary for 3 additional GMs who will be monitoring global and trade chats 8 hour each. That's it. Even on official WoW servers they can't get rid of RMT and boosters.
    And ignoring? I do not ignore problem, there is just no problem to be honest. Person decides to cheat over Warmane, gets nothing from it and after they DARE to come and DEMAND Warmane to do something with it)

5. yes, im here because I was unable to scam people lol. And im scamming everyone since 2011 lol...I saw everything you are telling me and more...Stop making stupid presumptions, I didnt get scammed and I never ever scammed anyone. But you dude, you have a real issue with your attitude tbh.

6. Sorry, but go and improve your English skills... I didn't say single word related to you nor did i say that you are scammer/victim. That was generic image of person who comes to forum to make complaint about his lost gold/euros/whatever else currency he used.
    Also, tanks for free examination of my personality, Mr. Internet doctor, i appreciate it. Next time i for sure will contact "victim" on Discord to provide emotional support)

7. I will just stop it here. Its pointless to talk with you :)

8. Scammer or not, buying those coins will break TOS you agreed upon playing here.

9. Sorry, but go and improve your English skills... I didn't say single word related to you nor did i say that you are scammer/victim. That was generic image of person who comes to forum to make complaint about his lost gold/euros/whatever else currency he used.
    Also, tanks for free examination of my personality, Mr. Internet doctor, i appreciate it. Next time i for sure will contact "victim" on Discord to provide emotional support)
    *tells OP to 'improve English skills'*

*uses the word 'tanks' instead of 'thanks' and also some random parenthesis at the end of their paragraph*

ok Mr. Internet Doc.

10. Well buddy, you what "typo" is, don't you? Not so rare thing to occur when you are using mobile phone.
    And yeah, i could say so to him, since he somehow thought "person" was me refering to him, while i did not make single claim regarding him and his experience/relations with coin scammers.
    And if you do not know what ")" stands for...

11. Why do you guys like to argue so much? Can't we all just be friends?

12. Why do you guys like to argue so much? Can't we all just be friends?
    Burn, kill, maim! Nooo-arguah! "more loud inaudible noises from Khorne berserker squad quotes in Dawn of War"

13. Not so rare thing to occur when you are using mobile phone.
    This is a grammatical error, your sentence is just grammatically wrong. Can't blame this one on your phone chief.

14. "As you probably know, our rules prohibit sale of in-game goods via third-party, services. In most cases where players take part in such transactions, they end up losing their accounts, characters or worse, their personal data is obtained and sold to other more menacing third parties. We have done much in the past to combat this, from banning certain VPNs, implementing complex logging systems to procure the gold sources in such transactions and we, of course, have staff monitoring the global channels across our realms and we believe we have succeeded in countering a lot of this over the past few years.

We have also taken a stride in implementing yet another counter-measure, an artificial intelligence driven bot that detects gold seller spam, and dispenses swift punishment whilst also learning over time of the many patterns culprits reside to using.

Meet Jin, an artificial intelligence driven chat bot, which identifies gold spam (no matter how hard it is ciphered with non-latin characters), and learns over time to combat new attempts of gold selling.

The bot has been active for a few months now and it will only get better. With this, including a lot of internal staff effort on our side and many other measures we have, we hope to create an environment where no such game interruptions, as we consider them that way, will exist.

Kind regards
    Warmane"

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368849

What I personally hoped for was warmane making this bot mute everyone who "WTS" on global for a day or so.