1. Alliance Wintergrasp Campers

So for the last 3 days.. Alliance has been camping VoA entrance and standing with big mounts at the portal. Killing any horde that comes to close.
    How can this even be fun? Interrupting gameplay like that should be a bannable offence maybe? Why do this? It's just stooopid...

2. Invite everyone who is in this same position, get together and kill them. That's what the game is about.

3. What I can't believe is that they didn't come up with this sooner. Is this because of a recent change?

4. Ah, to mind comes the recent "change" that doesn't let you take a portal while mounted. That's why many players get "stuck" trying to use the portal to enter the fortress and in the meantime they get killed.

5. So, to be clear, you're outraged that the opposing faction, in a game that promotes and encourages PvP as one of, if not THE main, selling points of it, in an AREA designed specifically for PvP, is trying to engage in said selling point of the game...and is NOT exploiting/cheating?

6. It is absoulately disrupting gameplay.
    This is not simple Wintergrasp Fortress gank! They are stay there whole day and killing Quest NPCs.
    Also few players (I especially report these guys.) mount up Mammoth top of the portal entrance and block portal.

Yes, you can counter them.
    But you need one raid setup for this and its really hard between Wintergrasp time.
    So many people cant do quests and cant enter VOA, it isnt normal gameplay.

7. Oh no, PvP players do PvP in designated high lvl PvP zone.. ANYWAY

8. This makes no sense. Wintergrasp is a PVP zone, its same like asking to remove battlegrounds from the game because you're getting killed. They don't disrupt warmane rules, the server is PVP, this is a pointless argument. You cant report people for playing the game's mechanic.

9. I must admit, blocking the portal is interfering with gameplay, but camping and killing in a pvp zone? Go play some pve if you can't handle that lel

10. Ah, to mind comes the recent "change" that doesn't let you take a portal while mounted. That's why many players get "stuck" trying to use the portal to enter the fortress and in the meantime they get killed.
    Didn't Palutena say recently that that was unintentional and that it was fixed few days back?

11. Didn't Palutena say recently that that was unintentional and that it was fixed few days back?
    I didn't mean to imply that it was intentional. I am simply trying to understand why this started to happen now. I was wondering why some people had moved from horde to alliance and this may explain it.

Stalling AV to get more HKs is a bit weird but reasonable. What the guy above my post is showing borders abuse.
    Edited: February 20, 2022

12. Didn't Palutena say recently that that was unintentional and that it was fixed few days back?
    From what I've seen, it still isn't working correctly.

13. Didn't Palutena say recently that that was unintentional and that it was fixed few days back?
    They fixed it for portals but not for teleporters, such as the one in the Isle of Conquest at the Hangar, to get into the airships, you still have to manually dismount for those.

As for the thread, it's just part of how a PvP realm works, especially in a PvP zone like Wintergrasp.
    Same as camping the Icecrown Citadel gates for honorable kills, unless Icecrown becomes a PvE realm there is not much to complain about.
    You can even make a group to kill and push them off, they're not invincible.
    Edited: February 21, 2022

14. yes u are right it is a pvp realm but it has nothing to do abuot that, the reason why u guys have no self respect is cause there is no goal behind it u do it cause of as u call it "fun" or let me throw in social reasons. u aint gaining anything from that other then bigger numbers on your statistics which nobody cares anymore about all what u do is nulified by the fact that u wont reach top 1 anymore and as i mentioned above even if u manage to get on the leaderboard there is no actual meaning behind it anymore since pvp is ruined. dont come now and type pvp is ruined everybody who thinks that way is just deluded and thats what it really comes down to

123 ... Last