1. *Understands it's a PVP realm*
    *Complains about people PvPing*

How are they NOT gaining anything from it? They get Honor and HK's. Plus, they get enjoyment of killing other players. Those are literally the reasons people PVP in the first place -_-

2. More likely that Horde's been winning WG's, so sweaturds have to think of a new way to disrupt others and show how pathetic they are.
    Horde winning WG now? I guess some things do change.

3. What a bunch of cry babies .. crying about ppl doing pvp in a game where pvp exists .. now like 10 ppl are banned for no reason (ban reason:WINTRADING) so if you kill someone in wg or in wpvp its a wintrading and you will get a 3 months ban??..thats just disgusting.. these guys got banned because they play the game pretty much..WG IS A PVP ZONE .. YOU DO PVP THERE (PVP-PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER) to win VOA you have to PVP first .. im just speechless about how clueless most of the players are .. ill include the GM's here too because obviously they ban ppl for doing PVP.

4. Wintrading and legitimate PvP aren't the same.
    Either you're the clueless one, or part of this group that got banned, crying due to being caught.

5. Wintrading and legitimate PvP aren't the same.
    Either you're the clueless one, or part of this group that got banned, crying due to being caught.
    No,im not part of the banned group .. im part of the small PVP community this realm have ,because 80% of the players here doing PVE and pvp players we know each others,but thats not the question .. the question is how making a raid group and doing PVP in WG is wintrading and bannable ? where is the WINTRADING exactly ?
    Edited: February 24, 2022

6. I'm not here to waste time explaining what those involved already know. Wintrading isn't something you stumble on a rock and "it happens" without you noticing.
    It also isn't what this thread is about (pro-tip: nowhere in the Forum is, before anyone thinks of starting elsewhere; your choices are opening a Ban Appeal or waiting the ban out, there's no option c).

7. This could be fixed by making people spawn inside the fortress. But the biggest exploit is from people who didn't get the que but run inside wintergrasp from the graveyard above and start attacking people that spawn on the fortress. Those people deserve a flat out ban for like 10-30 days.

8. This could be fixed by making people spawn inside the fortress. But the biggest exploit is from people who didn't get the que but run inside wintergrasp from the graveyard above and start attacking people that spawn on the fortress. Those people deserve a flat out ban for like 10-30 days.
    was actually thinking to propose that as a solution
    its not horde wining VoA its actually alliance losing on purpose so they can farm players that way
    how is that not disrupting gameplay for other players? also its similar to abusing mechanics of the game?(u get ppl literally spawning in front of you and you kill them - almost like its bot/script teleporting free honor and HKs to you)

9. was actually thinking to propose that as a solution
    its not horde wining VoA its actually alliance losing on purpose so they can farm players that way
    how is that not disrupting gameplay for other players? also its similar to abusing mechanics of the game?(u get ppl literally spawning in front of you and you kill them - almost like its bot/script teleporting free honor and HKs to you)
    Players teleporting through portals just should get the honorless target debuff for 20 seconds. This should do the trick.

I don't care that they're camping there, I pity them for doing it straight for hours. But what annoys me and iirc it was punishable to block portals with mounts and other spawnable objects. At least they should fix the "you're mounted" thing with the teleporters.

10. Players teleporting through portals just should get the honorless target debuff for 20 seconds. This should do the trick.

I don't care that they're camping there, I pity them for doing it straight for hours. But what annoys me and iirc it was punishable to block portals with mounts and other spawnable objects. At least they should fix the "you're mounted" thing with the teleporters.
    Make a raid and wipe them, this is what PvP is about. There is no need for custom features when there is no real problem in the first place, like I said before they are not invicible.
    We could start to vote for Icecrown to become a PvE realm though if World PvP bothers different players.

11. Make a raid and wipe them, this is what PvP is about. There is no need for custom features when there is no real problem in the first place, like I said before they are not invicible.
    We could start to vote for Icecrown to become a PvE realm though if World PvP bothers different players.
    As mentioned it doesn't bother me. I just don't like the fact they're blocking the teleporter. They sometimes place so much down there that it gets really hard to click.
    I don't like the idea of making Icecrown PvE tho.

12. Its not just wintergrasp its everywhere, Gadgetzan , Thunderbluff, their camping low levels literally everywhere.

13. Replies are pathetic.
    You get the game with features, you use those feautures. Warmane and its custom made stuff will doom this server.
    Ask yourself what would blizzard do? nothing! cause they don't INTERFER with gameplay, instead, gather around your lovely "hordies" and strike back, or don't, either way, there is no "abuse" going on or anything like it, stop spinning words like that

ALSO, WTH? What about low levels getting camped over and over, LITERALLY disrupting their play forbidding them to level up? How on earth do you justify giving in to level 80's (greatly geared) cries, over low levels in low level regions getting stomped all over? I seriously want answer on this, what conjured up imaginative bale of nonsense you gonna say? well probably nothing cause you got none
    Edited: March 7, 2022

14. Replies are pathetic.
    You get the game with features, you use those feautures. Warmane and its custom made stuff will doom this server.
    Ask yourself what would blizzard do? nothing! cause they don't INTERFER with gameplay, instead, gather around your lovely "hordies" and strike back, or don't, either way, there is no "abuse" going on or anything like it, stop spinning words like that

ALSO, WTH? What about low levels getting camped over and over, LITERALLY disrupting their play forbidding them to level up? How on earth do you justify giving in to level 80's (greatly geared) cries, over low levels in low level regions getting stomped all over? I seriously want answer on this, what conjured up imaginative bale of nonsense you gonna say? well probably nothing cause you got none
    The Horde is not the PvP faction most of the Horde player base are causal PvPers and PvE players their not like the super hardcore no-life elite PvPers on Alliance so if you expect the Horde player base the form a counter raid don't get your hopes up. I'm mostly a PvP player on Horde side and its quite difficult to find like minded players to do with premades and I really enjoy PvP I even hunt you Alliance scumbags in Wintergrasp if I have time and not to busy with work or real life things.

15. Props to Warmane for moving spawn place inside the building. Shows they actually listen to players when their complaints make sense.

First 1234 Last