1. Halion Buffs have no sense

I understand buffing HP. Thats cool.

But i dont understand 50k Autoattack on Tank.

On 6.3 gs Prot paladin.

I dont understand why Warmane staff doesnt communicate with us.
    This halion buff came out of nowhere, there's nothing written in any post. Changelog also is empty.

What you tryin to do Warmane?

My guild killedHalion anyway, but other guilds that were progressing in that fight, all their work is ****ed up.
    watch those death logs.

From 94% Hp to 0% in 1.01 seconds
    And thats all guys, im a bit sad that im playin on a realm where the staff doesnt want me to progress trough content
    Edited: February 22, 2022

2. I might just be cynical, but I dont think the melee dmg of halion was changed, just the add's. as for the first deathlog: Dont stand in fire and idk if the corporality was mispushed there or not considering the dmg difference to deathlog 2. on the 2nd deathlog you would have survived if you were topped and considering that ardent defender already procced just 5seconds ago, either you or another raid member could have expected big incoming damage and used a cd to prevent it. Halion is still absolutely progressable, but maybe now people will do so after PP/sindy instead of before, which would make sense to some extent, but I am not sure if even that will happen. I am still convinced that with perfect play halion would be doable in below 5.6k gs, because I dont see it being more of a gear check than LoD with these changes by any means

3. The buffs do make sense. Ruby Sanctum was the last raid tier introduced in Wrath, many months after ICC was released and the Lich King was on farm/killed by many guilds. Mechanically, RS is very easy. As such, it should be hard from a numbers perspective, and since it should be after Lich King 25 heroic in terms of progression, it should require more than the absolute bare minimum of a raid, which 8/12 HC is. BQL HC was nerfed significantly to the point where the boss is no longer a proper end-wing boss for guilds; it's a boss like Fester. Killing BQL HC for a guild is no longer an achievement as it no longer requires players learn how to DPS to combat a very tight enrage (79 million HP in 5 minutes) as well as respecting mechanics that will wipe you if you don't; these bosses should be a stepping stone in terms of progression for the following bosses, and BQL is no longer that, essentially Festergut but with wings and boobas. Now, guilds will have to either learn to DPS and stop being garbage or wait until they learn to DPS by being able to kill Sindra/PP HC. Either way, the individual must improve.

I was watching someone's stream one day recently and they were missing a player for RS25HC so I volunteered to come help for a couple pulls and this is from a wipe on enrage at 8:18. This guild does not deserve to kill it because they clearly cannot respect the mechanics of the fight. The top DPS on big add should not be one million damage over the second place DPS. But more about their raid composition, they were 6 healing, which became the meta when Shadow phase Halion received parry haste a couple months ago; before this change, the meta was 5 healing. Now, healers and tanks will have to improve and coordinate better, as well as DPS respecting the garbage mechanic that is parry haste in order to drop a healer to beat the enrage, instead of using a crutch 6th healer.

As far as your screenshots, it's really hard to deduce anything of what's going on or why you may have received hits like that. Was corporality unbalanced? Did you have cooldowns? The Living EMBER landing a killing blow for example is one of the small adds; your offtank/Rogues did something wrong and it got buffed to the point of hitting for 18k. Why should a guild that allows this to happen receive BIS post-LK Heroic progression loot?

At the end of the day, worse players in worse gear cleared significantly more overtuned content in Lordareon's past. You can ask t34dy (Aero) how bad our DPS was in Raven compared to guilds these days, and we cleared everything with bosses being harder across the board.
    Edited: February 24, 2022