1. Best classes for pvp (more BG oriented)

Hi, im new here and wanted to ask you which are the best classes and races to play pvp. I wanna dive more into battlegrounds and later maybe arenas, so can you give me some tips on what class should i play?

2. If you intend to play alone and want to do arenas later on then any ranged class with full pvp gear will do. Don't go the pve route for arenas. Some classes such as spriest or mm hunter work well with full pve if you want to play bgs alone.
    Edited: February 21, 2022

3. Feral for BGs imo. Not because of the numbers its pulling(which are great also, but its not a nuker, deals most damage over time) but because of the versatility it has. You can stealth, sprint, charge, CC from afar(root, cyclone) 2 stuns, debuff that prevents stealth etc. For me its the best BG class because you can carry flags with it AND pick your fights because you stealth.

Also, there is the elemental sham. This annoying piece of thing has a spell that launches everyone near him. It has the most fun spell in WOTLK imo. Other than that, its pretty hard to pull off because you will have to use many keybinds for all its totems.

Races: Human. Best PVP race, everyone plays it, you want to pvp->you pick human if you want to be good. Its racial is by far the best one for pvp. Aesthetically it looks like a wardrobe though.
    Other races can be played but depending on the class. Troll is good for mages, blood elf is good for melee etc. Take racials into account, but in some cases they just dont matter as much.

4. Unholy DK and Warr are really easy to play and get good results in, both in battlegrounds and arena. Either of them with a Holypal is extremely OP