1. New Halion Buffs

With the release of Ruby Sanctum in Frostmourne RS was buffed too in Lordaeron, for no better reason that they share the same core, and so far it has been a complete disaster to the realm.

-Halion-
    Old Lordaeron 25 nm: 40M
    Old Lordaeron 25 hc: 58.5M
    Enrage: 8 minutes
    Lordaeron 25 nm: 44.5M (Retail 43.5M)
    Lordaeron 25 hc: 64.5M (Retail 58.5M)

Both modes received a 10% increase in HP, Boss hits harder now and Living Inferno got a 30% HP increase, from 1M to 1.3M. In normal mode the buff is excusable, since it was lower than it was on retail, and the reason it was done even by 5.3~ average groups, now it requires solid tanks and higher gs or semi g-runs to pug it.

But in HC it makes no sense, it got a 6 million hp increase to a boss that was already so difficult only a handful of guilds could do it before. Imagine if Fester HC got a 6 million hp increase from 57 million to 63 million, or Rotface from 61.5 million to 67.5 million, or Sindy HC, PP HC, LOD. It adds a huge difficulty spike no only for boss, but for guilds and general progression. Basically it has created a rift; guys who were lucky and farmed it before the buff are the ones who can kill it now, people who were progressing it no longer can, people that were about to start progressing it have to postponed indefinitely.

There are no ICC pugs now, few VoAs and now only few RS pugs, which mostly end in failure. Even on reset days raids are not longer being made, only a couple of guilds can access the HC content and all the other guilds are dissolving. Making all the buffs done to Frostmourne sharable with Lordaeron has been a complete disaster, in Frostmourne it doesn't matter since they have double raid loot from timewalking and the ICC Buff to cheese content and it gets wiped every year, but on Lordaeron all those buffs stay and there's now way for people to combat it, since items are the same and there is no ICC Buff. I would suggest to make any buff done to Frostmourne stay in Frostmourne, it's an entire other realm I don't see why it has to affect Lordaeron. You are deceiving your costumers by making Lordaeron a progressive realm too, it's getting constantly buffed along with Frostmourne; or at least add in the realm description it has lower SFS drops, lower trinket drops, and it is progressively being buffed every couple of months otherwise costumers are joining a realm different from what they are being offered / expect.

2. Making all the buffs done to Frostmourne sharable with Lordaeron has been a complete disaster
    Actually, it's a very smart thing to do considering both Frostmourne AND Lordaeron are PvE oriented with challenging content.
    in Frostmourne it doesn't matter since they have double raid loot from timewalking
    Timewalking gear is of lesser quality so I don't see how this is the case
    and the ICC Buff to cheese content and it gets wiped every year, but on Lordaeron all those buffs stay and there's now way for people to combat it, since items are the same and there is no ICC Buff.
    Are you talking about RS buff or general ICC difficulty here?
    . You are deceiving your costumers by making Lordaeron a progressive realm too
    fixes and tweaks aren't "progressive"
    it's getting constantly buffed along with Frostmourne
    Constantly by what account? The fact everyone cried about DBS getting "buffed" when it was a fix that should've been up a long time?
    or at least add in the realm description it has lower SFS drops, lower trinket drops
    And you're pulling that out of your *** I assume
    costumers are joining a realm different from what they are being offered / expect.
    They're joining a "hardcore PvE realm". Nothing more, nothing less. That's what you get when you join it. One fix here or there isn't changing the whole realm description.
    Edited: February 25, 2022

3. With the release of Ruby Sanctum in Frostmourne RS was buffed too in Lordaeron, for no better reason that they share the same core, and so far it has been a complete disaster to the realm.

-Halion-
    Old Lordaeron 25 nm: 40M
    Old Lordaeron 25 hc: 58.5M
    Lordaeron 25 nm: 44.5M (Retail 43.5M)
    Lordaeron 25 hc: 64.5M (Retail 58.5M)
    Again, thanks for keep track of the number changes. It's always good to have someone documenting this since Warmane refuses to do so.

Both modes received a 10% increase in HP, Boss hits harder now and Living Inferno got a 30% HP increase, from 1M to 1.3M.
    From what I've heard, the buffs to adds was reduced to 10%. I haven't experienced it myself, though. Regardless, 10 to 30%, it's not that big of a deal anyway.

In normal mode the buff is excusable, since it was lower than it was on retail, and the reason it was done even by 5.3~ average groups, now it requires solid tanks and higher gs or semi g-runs to pug it.
    To be honest, when RS was first released I was genuinely surprised there was no buffs to normal. I thought it should be at least 50m+ just because of how braindead easy it is and having next to nil mechanics. For getting ICC25 normal +5 ilvl pre-BIS gear, it should require a DPS check greater than that of ilvl 187 heroic dungeons.

But in HC it makes no sense, it got a 6 million hp increase to a boss that was already so difficult only a handful of guilds could do it before. Imagine if Fester HC got a 6 million hp increase from 57 million to 63 million, or Rotface from 61.5 million to 67.5 million, or Sindy HC, PP HC, LOD.
    It's funny you say this because Fester used to have 70m+ HP and required special tactics like Hunters taunting stacks off boss just to be able to have a chance to beat Enrage. While there were many other bugs on the server that made DPS incorrectly higher than it should've been, it was still overall harder. BQL used to have ~78.6 million HP, where she lost over 8 million HP in a series of nerfs, and now she's a completely inconsequential, free boss, provided your guild can kill Fester. Professor also lost around 5 million HP in a single tuning patch; while the tank stack raid damage was not properly tuned as it is now, it was still a hefty nerf. Sindragosa and LOD didnt receive any major HP tuning for a long time, but Sindragosa did receive a +30 seconds to her enrage and LOD was nerfed from the 13:38 enrage to the retail 15:00. In all of these instances of retuning bosses, multiple guilds secured their kills in the week these buffs went live, which can be argued that the tuning was way too heavy handed.

What I think would be a really cool custom change to Professor would to rebuff his health pool, and while the last phase damage tuning might seem impossible, they should custom code that every stack of Mutated Plague that is active on the raid also increases the damage Professor takes by 5% or whatever. This way, as the raid damage increases, the damage Professor takes also increases, making it a hellish burn phase. But Warmane doesn't quite like doing custom stuff that isn't just number changes, so oh well. Effortless numerical tuning it is! :)

It adds a huge difficulty spike no only for boss, but for guilds and general progression. Basically it has created a rift; guys who were lucky and farmed it before the buff are the ones who can kill it now, people who were progressing it no longer can, people that were about to start progressing it have to postponed indefinitely.
    This is kinda the point. RS25HC was the last raid introduced in Wrath and by this time many guilds were farming most ICC on heroic, including LOD. The logical progression of raids should be ICC full clear heroic --> RS25HC. Right now, guilds are clearing RS25HC AFTER all of the severely nerfed bosses in ICC are cleared (8/12HC), which is a meme for a reason. Sindragosa and Professor are not harder than RS25HC, yet because they have SOME tactics and weren't nerfed into the ground, people still fear these two. Now, let me tell you about Lady heroic...

but on Lordaeron all those buffs stay and there's now way for people to combat it
    I know the phrase is tired, but it's seriously just "get good". Players with worse gear have cleared harder tuned bosses because they wanted to kill it. If your raid doesn't want to kill raid bosses, they won't die. That's just how it is. You can ask t43dy (Aerophd) how our raid damage was in Raven compared to guilds today; our first bite Mage damage on BQL HC (pre-nerf) was like 28k peak, and that is seen as absolutely garbage now and we still managed to down her week after week.

You are deceiving your costumers by making Lordaeron a progressive realm too, it's getting constantly buffed along with Frostmourne; and it is progressively being buffed every couple of months otherwise costumers are joining a realm different from what they are being offered / expect.
    Lordareon has always been a hardcore progressive realm, and it has always occasionally received tuning. Nothing has changed.

or at least add in the realm description it has lower SFS drops, lower trinket drops,
    Some guilds get a lot of STSes, some get close to none. RNG is a fickle *****.

4. I couldn't agree more with your comments. the content is difficult and challenging already.