1. Season reset??

Hey everyone!! I’m still extremely new to Warmane so I was kind of confused about this. I know last year the realm reset in April and I was wondering that’s going to happen again this year?? And if so would it be worth it for me to speed level to 80 on my 2 characters that I made a couple weeks ago so they transfer to Icecrown at max then try and catch up on gear; or do I just wait til reset and start a new character with everyone else day 1?? Thank you for any and all advice everyone!!

2. Hey everyone!! I’m still extremely new to Warmane so I was kind of confused about this. I know last year the realm reset in April and I was wondering that’s going to happen again this year??
    yes. Theoretically it should reset on 15-April

And if so would it be worth it for me to speed level to 80 on my 2 characters that I made a couple weeks ago so they transfer to Icecrown at max then try and catch up on gear; or do I just wait til reset and start a new character with everyone else day 1?? Thank you for any and all advice everyone!!
    Are you asking if keep levelling up -> waiting for Icecrown transfer -> keep playing with those character on Icecrown realm

Or waiting the reset -> playing on Frostmorune with new lvl 1 characters ?

Well, how can we help you to decide?
    On first case you will play on Icecrown
    On second case you will play an a fresh Frostmorune realm which will emaulte patch 3.0.X with Season 5 (Naxxramas and Deadly pvp season)