1. June 1, 2022  
    I would like to see No 5 man hc content during the "leveling weeks." This will make it a nice challenge for realm first raids, and people who struggle a bit can spend another day getting a few pieces from hcs and reputation (the epic rewards should be made available at the same time as hcs).

Heroics are farmed to the absolute ground anyway and if people want to max out pre-raid gear they can 1) run the 4 normal 77-80 dungs as much as they like 2) actually raid BC raids for the endgame epics there.

I see benefits being that hardcore players get a truly hardcore RF rush, ie choose between doing hcs to gear up or go naxx with ilvl 187 (that was what the world firsts had to do anyway). Similarly, there will less stress to max out gear for the more casual player and probably ample time to level 2 toons, max out profs etc etc.

2. June 2, 2022  
    I would like to see No 5 man hc content during the "leveling weeks." This will make it a nice challenge for realm first raids, and people who struggle a bit can spend another day getting a few pieces from hcs and reputation (the epic rewards should be made available at the same time as hcs).

Heroics are farmed to the absolute ground anyway and if people want to max out pre-raid gear they can 1) run the 4 normal 77-80 dungs as much as they like 2) actually raid BC raids for the endgame epics there.

I see benefits being that hardcore players get a truly hardcore RF rush, ie choose between doing hcs to gear up or go naxx with ilvl 187 (that was what the world firsts had to do anyway). Similarly, there will less stress to max out gear for the more casual player and probably ample time to level 2 toons, max out profs etc etc.
    I understand your point. However, how the server is going to progress and "become better" and "more interesting" when 10000 players leave it because of this new newbie friendly change you propose and 10000 new newbies join instead? I do not see any progress here, but only the changing the player base from average to super-casual, a.k.a. "I rly don know what I do here". As I stated before in the thread, the happiness is in the eye of the beholder, so if somebody is not happy with their server experience, probably they should work on themselves first to improve, and then ask for changes that would 100% benefit EVERYBODY, not just ...somebody!

3. June 6, 2022  
    I think it's awesome with a new season, but I cannot fathom that it is not PvP .... PvP is such a big part of WoW, ganking, the good and the bad ..... I've skipped this Season of Frostmourne on the sole base that it isn't a PvP server .. I hope this can be changed in the future.

4. June 6, 2022  
    I have one only suggestion, I think this is the worst thing happening on the seasonal realms: Remove cross realm pvp with Blackrock!!! It's literally pointless and unfair (and frustrating a lot) to play pvp on horde side at this time. They even have a buffed honor rate, it's not like alliance were already winning like 75%+ of their battlegrounds anyways.

5. I understand your point. However, how the server is going to progress and "become better" and "more interesting" when 10000 players leave it because of this new newbie friendly change you propose and 10000 new newbies join instead? I do not see any progress here, but only the changing the player base from average to super-casual, a.k.a. "I rly don know what I do here". As I stated before in the thread, the happiness is in the eye of the beholder, so if somebody is not happy with their server experience, probably they should work on themselves first to improve, and then ask for changes that would 100% benefit EVERYBODY, not just ...somebody!
    But it will benefit the progression oriented as well, not "just the newbies". You seemed to read my post with a pick and choose mindset.

The idea is to have Less gear at raid and instances release to both provide a steep challenging progression curve for the ones that want to race to RF, and at the same time there will less gs focus.

6. Change the amount of materials needed for Shifting Sands War Effort Event, since it barely moved, event never gonna be done, It was poorly done and too expensive to buy materials just from AH, and few people who farming for it can't complete it, disable event or change something about it.

7. Is there anyway you can make "raid browser" work?
    It is really horrible to just read global for hours to find some raids and also look for more people.

8. Disable War Effort for Shifting Sands Event, people not farming for it and requires insane amount of materials, Since "Draconic for Dummies part 6" item is needed for quest and its dropped from Onyxia's Lair, that's gonna be race it self, and who is fastest will complete event, better than transfering event every season, pointless and waste of peoples time who are doing it.

9. Disable War Effort for Shifting Sands Event, people not farming for it and requires insane amount of materials, Since "Draconic for Dummies part 6" item is needed for quest and its dropped from Onyxia's Lair, that's gonna be race it self, and who is fastest will complete event, better than transfering event every season, pointless and waste of peoples time who are doing it.
    Pretty sure this has been told no to before?
    If people aren't cooperating and farming to complete it, it just doesn't get completed.

10. Title says "Suggestions regarding future design" so yeah I have right to post this, since I was farming for it now 2 Seasons with couple other people. And if Warmane want to transfer this Event for 5 more seasons/years, go on, or even better, reward people who was farming for it 2 Seasons, and give the reward to like 20 people who actually care for it, entertain us or what bash us on forum for wanting some actually good change? Cheers!

11. Title says "Suggestions regarding future design" so yeah I have right to post this, since I was farming for it now 2 Seasons with couple other people. And if Warmane want to transfer this Event for 5 more seasons/years, go on, or even better, reward people who was farming for it 2 Seasons, and give the reward to like 20 people who actually care for it, entertain us or what bash us on forum for wanting some actually good change? Cheers!
    Yes, it's about suggestions.
    It doesn't say "keep posting the same suggestions that we've already denied" though. Leave the dead horse alone.

12. How about make the pugs never be locked until the end.

Like you kill first 2 boss, you can pug in others raids without gain any loot on first 2 boss and then loot normal. This would help people pug withou ID locks.

And make raids timewalk 10 mans equivalents of karazan-naxx/zulaman - ulduar/???(blackrock) - toc/classic ?? - icc that way you always get 2 chances to equip basic itens to raid the wotlk content

13. How about make the pugs never be locked until the end.

Like you kill first 2 boss, you can pug in others raids without gain any loot on first 2 boss and then loot normal. This would help people pug withou ID locks.
    This would make people hop in and out of raids for their own personal need and greed. Not that much fun to replace a person or two after every boss/quarter/area.

14. Couldn't it also be abused to farm stuff for guildmates/alts/chars meant to be sold/to sell drop runs, etc?

15. Like have been mentioned in this https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=449928 topic, the raids on Frostmourne should be cross-faction.
    It just seems like no matter how much incentive you give to Alliance, the faction will still die on a PvE Wrath realm no matter what, simply because horde has better pve racials. Buffing Alliance racials for PvE would probably too much, so I think it's a solid solution, considering that the group content is already cross-faction anyway.

First ... 45678 Last