1. Here is my suggestion. Make this season last 2 years, or let's say 1.5 years. If it is 2 years, allow 6 months for Vanilla and 6 months for TBC content. Similar to how it was done when Lordaeron was progressing, but these lvl 60 raids would have to endure either a limit in players that can enter(let's say 20) or a hard buff - because the talents and spells are much stronger in 3.3.5a. The second year, just run the wotlk content as you have done before, 1 year for all the patches, from 3.0 to 3.3.5. Hope this helps if you do decide to go in a more "Lordaeron-esque" direction.

2. An idea of mine is to implement shared quest loot for season 3

3. Auto learn weapon skills and maybe spell (shaman totem quest, paladin res, etc) excluding druid flight forms would be a nice QoL change.

4. Pls adjust the dropraids, not too much but a little bit like 1.5 or 2x.
    Everything else is so fast.

Thanks for the server, I really enjoy playing here.

5. It would maybe be for the best if you could count Blackrock out of season 3 because its basically unfair for Frostmourne players.
    First of all lets look at this season, they only need to play bgs to get bis trinkets meanwhile here if i dont do raids i have to donate.
    They need 1800 rate for some items that are extremly hard to obtain, which basically makes no sense, anybody can climb 1800 rate its not rocket science.
    If you dont want to remove blackrock from season 3, atleast make it fair for all pvp players.
    Also if you could add double reset per week (1 day twice as Blackrock) because sometimes we just cant catch up to play 10 games every few days. Ty

6. I would suggest doing buffed Vanilla/TBC content divided by 6 months each, and adding questlines like Scarab Lord title for Vanilla but this time with buffed Vanilla content and Champion of Naaru/Hand of A'dal title for TBC and again with buffed content, Those are some of greatest questlines to exists and it would be great to experience them on this way, the real way!

7. who cares about the war effort, plz don't waste your time on stuff that most people don't care about, Timewalking was fun but useless, and cross-faction raids could be pretty cool.
    Edited: March 26, 2022

8. Totally agree with this...

A slight increase in the drop rate in raids would benefit the whole community.

The server would be more alt-friendly, and people wouldn't feel trapped in a weekly raid schedule. More freedom = more fun.

9. since the announcement i played a character with 5x rates and you guys are all overreacting it takes just a little short to 2 hours longer if you know what you are doing. Many people are writing about that they need more loot to be more alt-friendly and they gave us the mythic dungeon tier dropping competitive raid loot once a week as well as the many time walk options which are insanely strong this season.

10. Maybe people overthought the PvE server issue. I think it should be PvP flagged by default, with an option to go PvE mode in towns. If PvE is flagged by default world pvp won't exist. At least if it is PvP by default, there is some chance of wpvp existing.

Also consider adding a 'resurrect at town' if killed by a player, to avoid camping. I'd love to see the bounty system from warmode introduced too.
    Edited: March 28, 2022

11. First of all, thank you for what you guys do. you guys are great. Wanted to ask about making the 25 man time walking instances , 10 man as well. As an older player its hard to be in a large guild and usually play with a small group of people. Just wondering if that possible? :)

12. 1) Autolearning for skills and weapons - it's just a standard nowdays
    2) Shareabled quest loot for evryone in party
    3) Faster word quest item respawn time
    4) Possibility to change racials from other races
    5) Incresed loot from raids
    6) Achiv, mounts, badges account wide

13. A quality of life change for raiding.
    After a wipe for a boss, let us respawn immediately right in front of the boss so we can buff up and go again.
    It saves lots of down time running back to instance and back to boss.
    It's more fun as well having more attempts in
    The most frustrating thing after a wipe in raids is the run back that can cost us lots of wasted time.

14. Increase raid difficulty to original Lordaeron values. This would make Naxxramas take longer to clear and people would not be bored as fast as it is now.

Leveling rates could also be 1x and rdf should be disabled. Profession rates should also be blizlike.

Timewalking raids need to be higher tuned or they should give weaker loot. Especially Zul Aman should only give normal toc gear. Thanks to it giving heroic gear my guild did not want to do togc at all.

First ... 23456 ... Last