1. old Ironjaw - Achievement

Ok seriously! I saw the fish. after soooooooooo many times. I don't know somehow if u can check it/confirm it, but this is what happened:
    I have my options on "autoloot". And IT DIDN'T TAKE IT! :'((((((((((((((((((((
    Maybe its a bug I don't know. I had space on bags.
    Please do something, as a Horde, I suffered enough for that damn Achievement :(( ----> old Ironjaw (More than 1000 times I fished. And Killed too)
    Server: Lordaeron
    Edited: March 3, 2022

2. 3 years ago same thing happened to me, i reported it on the bugtracker

3. Ok seriously! I saw the fish. after soooooooooo many times. I don't know somehow if u can check it/confirm it, but this is what happened:
    I have my options on "autoloot". And IT DIDN'T TAKE IT! :'((((((((((((((((((((
    Maybe its a bug I don't know. I had space on bags.
    Please do something, as a Horde, I suffered enough for that damn Achievement :(( ----> old Ironjaw (More than 1000 times I fished. And Killed too)
    Server: Lordaeron
    Because autoloot wont loot it automaticaly the "Looting this item will bind it to you" dialog box shows up regardless of whether you're in a group or not, and if you cast again before clicking OK, you will not loot the fish.

4. #showtooltip Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /equip [nocombat] Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
    /equip [nocombat] Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole
    /use Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
    /cast Fishing
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    The green bits do the actual work, everything else is fishing gear and quality of life.

5. This was a 'feature' of retail. You have to manually loot Ironjaw, forget when it was changed in retail to auto-loot accessible.

NOT a Warmane bug

6. Sry for late answering. Thank you for the reply!! <3 <3