1. Item Descriptions Not Showing In Shop

Hello everyone,

Well as the title suggests I am unable to see the description of the particular item I am going to purchase from the store section of the website be it with coins or points, I was just curious to know if anyone else is facing the same issue because it shows me an error along the lines of "No response" or such therefore I am not able to to the exact details I am planning to buy. And oh something else BTW really weird in my opinion is that I have tried buying stuff from the shop meanwhile but my account log completely does not show the item in question and it only says it was bought for X amount of coins/points.

Thank you for your time.

2. i am also unable to see the details on the items in the shop. i was going to start a topic but i saw this one and i hoped that someone would have answerd but...alas

3. It's related to cavernoftime.com being offline. I forwarded the issue.

4. Hello, i have the same issue.. i would like to get and item by using points, but i dont even know if the items are from 25- HC raid 25 -NM raid ... Does anyone know what ilvl are the items from the store? Like ilvl of Sharpened Twilight Scale ??

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Here's a wild idea, use google to find the item you're looking for in whichever wotlk database, and then, assuming you're looking for STS, figure out the cheaper one is 25 normal and the other one is 25 heroic and press the button...

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    same issue on armory, been trying to buy **** with vote points for days and cant even check stats to compare what I need

to suggest people should waste their time going to other websites just to use the website is ludicrous its a fake version of a 20 year old game most people don't even use the forum for warmane never mind scouring other web pages just to check what gear to buy from the store, and that still doesn't address the armory issue where u can't even see what gear people are wearing because 50% of items in the game have the same model

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    same issue on armory, been trying to buy **** with vote points for days and cant even check stats to compare what I need

to suggest people should waste their time going to other websites just to use the website is ludicrous its a fake version of a 20 year old game most people don't even use the forum for warmane never mind scouring other web pages just to check what gear to buy from the store, and that still doesn't address the armory issue where u can't even see what gear people are wearing because 50% of items in the game have the same model
    It literally takes seconds to select a name of item, google it and look into it, stop being such a baby. Its not Warmane's fault because cavernsoftime is down, it will eventually come back and there is nothing Warmane can do about it since they dont own it