1. Sunwell plateau twinking as 70

I wonder if it's possible to run SWP and not disband in the meantime.
    What I mean is if a raid full of 70s is able to clear SWP, or even 79s.

I know the content is hard, but weren't that raid tuned up for 80s to have it a bit harder than original swp? that's my main concern

2. I know that Sunwell is at least possible with mostly 79 twinks, with a few 75 and 70 twinks. As for only level 70s I'm not sure.

3. I wonder if it's possible to run SWP and not disband in the meantime.
    What I mean is if a raid full of 70s is able to clear SWP, or even 79s.

I know the content is hard, but weren't that raid tuned up for 80s to have it a bit harder than original swp? that's my main concern
    Yes its possible. We have cleared it like 2-3 times full raid with 70s only on Horde side. Twink guild <Hyjal Kids>. All bosses downed, we coud've done it more times,we just clear other raids weekly aswell. Its possible for sure,you just need to have people that listen,otherwise its possible even with 15-20 bis 70s.

4. Hey, im Hollynka from twinking guild Hyjal Kids.

To answer your question, yes it is possible to run through whole SWP with 70s only. It requires a lot of coordination, patience and sometimes wipes but the satisfaction from killing a boss is really good. We did run through and killed KilĀ“Jaden in the past and we are atempting to do so again. :) If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day !