1. doubts about the reward of [The Scarab Gong].

Good community warmane , another day more farming supplies for the war effort I was wondering if the title Mr. Scarab is for the first player to deliver the mission and for the rest the mount for the 10 hours ? because in the attempt to draw the attention of the other players to join this event tell me that only one gets the mount and the title . as many times I said that and made me enter the doubt that will be equal to the official that is 1 person with the title(mount) and the rest only the mount .
    Another point to say is if there could be a help from warmane in an in-game announcement about the event as most are not informed, since we only have 1 month to complete the event. I am still hopeful that I will be able to complete it.
    and excuse me for posting on the subject again.

2. Everyone will get title if complete the Gong quest. There was no title back in Vanilla wow only mount reward and everyone who completed within 10 hours got mount, after 10 hours Gong quest disappear. Later in TBC they added Scarab Lord title, and everyone who had mount got the title too. And War effort can't be done sadly with 30 people, barely scratched the mountain of materials, maybe in S3 Frostmourne if they enable war effort in "TOC" patch as it should been, so people have 6 months of farming materials and not only 1.5. Cheers!

3. Well, thanks for your answer, but I think that 2 months to get the mount and title was enough. since you do the chain of missions that for a level 60 would take more than 1 month or 2 and you being 80 do the whole chain in 7 days, it's a shame that the people on the server have not taken importance to an event like this and let's hope that for the next season they put it again.