1. [EU] Looking for a S3 guild that is established and active

I have not played much on Warmane before and played retail mostly, my glory days of server first raiding in TBC and WotLK are long gone though and I have played way more casually over the years. However, finding Warmane and seing that there is soon to be a new reset to the Frostmourne server I got a little bit excited and wanted to play and raid again!
    I did clear every single raid and boss encounter back in actual retail of WotLK and it was in a server first guild so I like to think I know WotLK very well even if I have barely played it on Warmane.

So here I am looking for a guild that raids any time between 18:00 - 00:00, I can not raid fridays or saturdays, monday-thursday and sunday are open! I want to be in a guild that is not struggling to put together a raid and have to pug people, I want an established guild that has a solid core and in need of maybe a few more to get in there!

I will be playing a melee DPS class, most likely Paladin or Warrior. But I am open for anything you need, I have played every single class and spec there is through the years raiding on retail and have a good understanding for all classes so there is no issues there. My preference is DPS though, so that is what I would be most happy with playing :)!

So if you are in need of a competent player with vast raiding experience, excellent mechanics and an understanding for the game, hit me up!

Prixm#9601 on Discord
    Edited: March 22, 2022

2. Hello,

Also looking for EU guild for S3. I will roll tank/heal.

PM me if interested.

Cheers! :)