1. Skada position keeps changing

Hi everyone,

Due to recent unknown bugs (recount not working/skada only saving data for current fight), I decided to look into maybe getting newer versions of said addons. Unfortunately, I am now stuck with the following issue:
    I installed Skada Revisited. Logged onto one character, set everything up as it should be.
    https://imgur.com/HMq1tyI

Then logged on an alt in the same account to set everything there as well position-wise, etc. However, when I would move the window, it would then glue to the left side of the screen and regardless of where I try to move it afterwards, it would move, then return to the same position.
    https://imgur.com/l7Q1zWS

I tried with setting up different profiles, but that did not seem to do the trick.

Relogging, restarting the game, uninstalling and installing the addon (as well as a different Skada addon) did not help in resolving this issue. This led me to believe it is a different cause than the addon itself.

Maybe it's worth mentioning I am using ElvUI; however, up until this point I have not had any issues with any other addon, including with the Skada I initially used before it somehow stopped working correctly.

So, if anyone has any clue how I could resolve this issue, I would be very grateful!

Cheers.

2. Hi
    I see from your screenshots that you are using the default old version of Skada. The modified and rewritten version of the addon was out almost 2 years ago and yet there are still some players who didn't hear about it :)

I highly recommend downloading & using it and don't forget to update your ElvUI_AddonSkins as well if you don't want to encounter the same issues.

Why you should use this version compared to the default version or even compared to Details and Recount?
    Everything is explained on GitHub: efficiency, accuracy, lightweight, flexible, customizable and has more details than any other damage meter addons.