1. Thanks for the PVE server. World PVP is mostly for toxic players seeking low lvl or low HP victims. Trust me, the community on PVE servers is more mature, the environment will be lots healthier.

2. I like that next season will be pve. I have never had any interest in world pvp and I find it annoying and stresfull. Only way to avoid it is to play a stealth class or use a flying mount. Servers real content will be in raids. Thats is why we have the super high rate leveling speed. Good to see Warmane doesnt think people "play only in pvp realms"

3. Gonna just drop this again.

If you guys want world pvp so much then flag yourself for pvp. If everyone wants pvp, as you said, then absolutely nothing will change in this season. If you sit in PvE until you see someone you can gank then you are the exact reason this season will be PvE

4. Bot can but World PVP no? Ok Warmane, very Cool! But think, World PVP we can kill the bots.

5. Idk why y'all are complaining about PVP. 99% of the time you'll only attack someone if you know you can win, its logical. Now if you're so keen on pvp you can flag and guess who's going to flag against you? Probably someone that can beat you. It's just karma coming around to bite you boys. Get hype for the fresh start its always the best time to play warmane.

6. PvE Server? How is that even a good change? I enjoyed going out of my way to kill any horde I saw I don't understand why it's a good thing to put this server PvE Imo.

7. Wpvp is about choosing a weaker undergeared target, obviously you'd avoid any confrontation if enemy has better stats. Last night I (lvl80 3.5k gs) was farmed by a better geared enemy while doing some quests... just "because he can". Didnt panic, didnt get mad, just avoided the fight while trying to do my quests.
    This isnt "fun". Thank you warmane staff for this new season. I do want to enjoy the content in a relaxing and mature way !

8. Hey guys. In the first post it is stated: "Raiding content will be tuned as it is currently tuned on the realm."
    Since I haven't played warmane PvE yet I'm wondering what are the tuning values atm at Frostmourne?

9. Hello, I have a question regarding this statement "All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown. " , does that mean we can level a character to level 9 right now and when season 3 starts, we can just starting playing that character from level 9 or does everyone start at level 1?

10. Characters under level 10 are deleted and unrecoverable, with no opportunity for transferring.

11. Thanks for the PVE server. World PVP is mostly for toxic players seeking low lvl or low HP victims. Trust me, the community on PVE servers is more mature, the environment will be lots healthier.
    it is not true

12. Excited to see how the FM 3.0 looks!
    My only real concern is facion balance. I would presonally (mostly for aesthetic reasons) like to play alliance, but every time i roll an alliance character i seem to regret it. I do not know if this is even a solvable issue at this point, considering every server faces it at one point or another.
    Potential solutions, such as cross-faction raiding; no factions; etc, have been brought to the table and I am sure the staff evaluated them but I wish to know why these potential solutions would not solve the issue.
    At the end of Naxx in FM 2.0, alliance guilds entered the endless cycle of recrutiment of new players to push content until these guilds disbanded or switched factions.
    This comment is written with the regretful expectation that alliance will die out once again.
    The team clearly cares and wants to give players new ways to engage with a solved game, I salute you for it and wish you the best!
    See you in 3.0!

13. Make the server PVP

Making this server PVE is honestly the worst idea you could ever have. why? world pvp and ganking has been always part of the game. Only PVE will bring the biggest population unbalance ever seen, everyone will roll horde for obvious reasons. Well server will probably be dead in 1 month anyway. PVP community is very important for a realm, kill the PVP and you will kill the realm. You're still in time to change your mind, pls pay attention to all the people who is saying this same thing. Don't change something that works in such a tragic way. You will regret it. I was planning my new character for this season but if it will be PVE realm I will stay on Lordaeron that is actually a great server. Of course the majority of players will be perma flagged PVE. This will bring such a boring experience. Actually crazy how you came out with this stupid idea.

14. Create that poll

If you care about the opinion of the community, then create a poll about PVE / PVP realm. But i doubt you care.

So, RIP Frostmourne!

15. I too petition for a survey on whether the server should be PvP or PvE. Let the community decide. I would prefer it be PvP myself.

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last