1. Well man, I sure hope that as an Arena Player somewhere in the future we'll find a way for me to get PvE stuff for Arena (that is needed if you want to compete) without me actually having to play PvE. It's a hassle, it's boring and yet i'm still forced to do it. If we can cater to PvE'ers who wanna mine veins without having to deal with gankers (in a game that literally has WAR in its title), we surely also can find a way to stop forcing PvP'ers doing something mindnumbingly boring to them.

But as PvP'ers are apparently considered as subhumans, this will never happen.
    Roll on Blackrock then. Solves all your problems you've raised.

2. how does the pve world works at all? i mean, can i just turn off the PvP and kill all the opposite faction NPC? im not attacking a player at all, and the alliance cant kill me or stop me because i dont have PvP turned on, its that way how it works? or im missing something?
    You will get flagged for PVP for attacking an opposite faction NPC.

3. Any name reservation option?
    I don't know if I remember it correctly.. but think the name reservation became available a few hours before server launch (or at launch), last season that is.
    You would be able to get one of your names from the previous season without anyone sniping it.
    Then 2 (?) weeks after launch they released all of those names that were not reserved.

Then again, I could be remembering this from a different server but I think it was Frostmourne 2

4. Blackrock and new Frostmourne will share bg from the start?

5. Not a single reward for playing with Warmode?

6. the thrill of pvp u *****ed about and wanted a poll to change the server isnt reward enough?
    for ppl who love pvp so much uall cant stop looking for excuses to not do it lol
    starting to think its all about not having guts to have pvp on but needing something to blame so u can act macho

pvp1: oh maaaaaan i want to pvp SOOOO much, but excuse1excuse1excuse1
    pvp2: i knooooow man, warmane so lame excuse2excuse2excuse2 ruins pvp, ill keep pvp off for the whole season to protest

7. Not a single reward for playing with Warmode?
    10% Xtra Gold would be based.

8. is there a timewalk for 10 man? like the karazan, it was good

9. Cross-realm Battlegrounds on Server Frostmourne

Thank you for all the effort you put into this game, I absolutely love playing on all 4 wotlk servers you got, all the changes you make I agree with except one thing. Cross-realm battlegrounds. I get access to free professions/gems/enchants/gear playing on Blackrock server while its almost 1000x harder to get these on frostmourne and both realms meet each other in battlegrounds. Its not a good experience to play battlegrounds as a Frostmourne players. I can literally one shot players with a fresh created character on Blackrock in BG's. With mercenary mode these realms don't need cross-realm battlegrounds imo. I've seen many posts about this, all I ask is a reconsideration for this little aspect. Have a nice day.

10. We should start from level 70 instead of level 1.

11. will there be a 50 coin reward for the loremaster achievement in s3 ?

12. Its, for sure, the dumbest idea to make the server PVE, what about WORLD PVP ? The most exciting part of leveling experience. So disappointed.

13. PVE Realm ? No interest to live launch experience without the world pvp

14. First time Warmane player here. How big difference is it for alliance/horde players in terms of finding groups/raids/guilds?

I'd prefer to play Alliance and rep bonus etc sounds nice, but over everything I want to be able to find ppl to play and gear with. If it will become anything like retail-tbc I'd hate to be on the minority faction of a server

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last