1. "No one will ever play on a PvE server, lets make a poll!..."

12.000 players kinda say otherwise :D
    - This morning Icecrown was under 9k and FM was 12k... (Pretty cool both stay at 12k during the day!)

2. Read farther 7x is included just not on the same line

3. Soooo, I am waiting to log into the game.
    Waiting so long, during this time I got drunk. can we somehow fix the queuing time?

4. Getting ganked sucks, but PvP servers are always more engaging than PvE servers. Scum ganking lower-level characters just brings out that faction's high-level characters and then you get world PvP. At least, if the server's not dead.

As for experience multipliers, well, I've seen servers that use them and it doesn't turn out well.

5. Frostmourne S3 Realm transfer mistake

Hey, can anyone help a Newb?
    I misread the S3 process and accidentally transferred my char out and into Icecrown, BIG mistake as I hate PVP :(

I can't seem to find a way to transfer back, is there any way to get back to Frostmourne?

Please help!

6. Hey, can anyone help a Newb?
    I misread the S3 process and accidentally transferred my char out and into Icecrown, BIG mistake as I hate PVP :(

I can't seem to find a way to transfer back, is there any way to get back to Frostmourne?

Please help!
    You can't use them on Frostmourne anymore. The server reset, everyone starts from scratch. If you don't transfer the characters to Icecrown they simply aren't usable, and eventually would be removed if not transferred.

7. oh, I did not get that at the start. Thanks for the info, and I'll be joining again because I really enjoy the PVE environment. PVP on Icecrown is tough, I'm always getting killed by higher levels and one hit wonders ;)

8. When does the item trade shop become available??

9. Migration to icc

I need help i didnt migrate
    To icc in time is there any way i can get my character back please jelo

10. I need help i didnt migrate
    you need to "manually" move them to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

11. I need help i didnt migrate
    If it's from Season 1, then no. If it's from Season 2, then you can just go on and transfer (None is transfered automatic, everyone need to do it manual)

12. What happens to the guilds that were in Frostmone and everything that was in the guild bank ???
    It's a seasonal realm; they've made this clear ad nauseam; what do you think happens after previous season ends??

13. Was there any news about mythic dungeons now that plently of people start hitting 80? How to "turn on" the mythic mode and will they be opened together with raids or how it works?

14. When does the item trade shop become available??
    Yeah where is it?

15. characters

i am still missing my characters... tranfered only one yet... hopefully

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last