1. May 2, 2022  
    Yes the 3rd boss is overtuned this is not normal but also loots are too much low for this difficulty, because you need 3k4 gs to reach the 3rd boss.

So the logic is what ? You need to be full ilvl 200 to get... loot ilvl 200 ?

That's the problem for me

2. May 3, 2022  
    I believe they enabled free transfers from horde to ally, and boosted ally xp/rep.

Thanks!
    This was done from the start of the Season.

3. May 3, 2022  
    Yes the 3rd boss is overtuned this is not normal but also loots are too much low for this difficulty, because you need 3k4 gs to reach the 3rd boss.

So the logic is what ? You need to be full ilvl 200 to get... loot ilvl 200 ?

That's the problem for me
    There is people who have done it. Remember this is not a heroic were you can just fly by.

"A Mythic dungeon is a 5 man instance with challenging difficulty with a weekly reset time designed to test the skills of our most organized and ardent players."

4. May 3, 2022  
    Can someone please tell me if there is a place for a casual player that just wants to run the occasional PUG Raid like once a week (or most likely every other week), or is this Server for the more hardcore / more committed players?

Currently still not even 80 (yeah I know lol), but how is the gearing process at endlevel, can I get okay gear via Badges/HCs to run some normal PUG Raids? I remember being able to equip my alts pretty well via the dungeonfinder back in original wotlk.

5. May 3, 2022  
    Can someone please tell me if there is a place for a casual player that just wants to run the occasional PUG Raid like once a week (or most likely every other week), or is this Server for the more hardcore / more committed players?
    Well considering this is seasonal realm with fast pace and progressing into new raid tier every 3 months, you would be always too far behind if you wanna raid once per week or / 2 weeks...if you consider you are not even 80 yet and there are people clearing naxx 25 with 3.7 GS o would say Icecrown realm would fit you more...yes server is old and requirements for pug are insanely high...but if you get some okaish gear around 5.5+k GS...you should be able to do any raid any time you log in on normal mode atleast...since there is no progressing in raid tiers you can go straight up to endgame 3.3 patch content without even touching naxx or ulduar...on frostmourne if you play once every 2 weeks I would say you gonna be behind a lot.

6. May 3, 2022  
    There is people who have done it. Remember this is not a heroic were you can just fly by.

"A Mythic dungeon is a 5 man instance with challenging difficulty with a weekly reset time designed to test the skills of our most organized and ardent players."
    There is a different between challenging and getting your group OS in 10sc.
    I have no problem with doing the rest of the dg because we're playing with full control, decurse etc. but this 3rd boss is just insane. And if someone did that, with which GS ??

Because as i said before, if i need to be full 213 to finish the dg, the rewards in are useless.

7. May 3, 2022  
    Agree that loot ilvl from Mythic is to low as Nax 10 is easier to do.
    But I do not agree with that you need to get 213 to close it, as we in 3.4-3.5 party has finished all bosses without even much controls (no mage, no warlock)
    Its is doable in loot from heroics (we was actually geared from heroics when we have closed it) but the difficulty is more like Nax 25 that Nax 10

8. May 3, 2022  
    Can you explain your tact for the 3rd boss ?
    We got Palpro + Retpal + Mage + Hunt/sham + DP priest and with a pull with full control after 10sc fighting they raped us

9. May 3, 2022  
    Can you explain your tact for the 3rd boss ?
    We got Palpro + Retpal + Mage + Hunt/sham + DP priest and with a pull with full control after 10sc fighting they raped us
    Take that to its own thread elsewhere or to PMs.
    This is an announcement thread, not the place for discussing strategies and party compositions.

10. May 4, 2022  
    People complaining about 3rd boss being insane... Our group cleared it with 3.4 k gs. Setup was: Feral tank, Rshaman, mage, hunter and warlock.
    It's mythic and HARD for a reason, you need to be able to CC correctly and time it, we wiped ALOT because we did not land our CC and the same time.
    Getting 1 shotted by the nagas arrow for 50k was a pain. But it's doable, CC and stand in melee range!

For the loot, I do agree it's not as rewarding to have 200 item level loot to drop after taking 2-3 hours to clear MGT hc the first time.

A huge boost to the motivation would be adding naxx25 loot on the LAST boss only.

11. May 4, 2022  
    I understand that you are already tired of this question. But my question is not about the trading system. I wanted to ask about changing the faction, as it is difficult to make progress when 60+% of the players are in maximum online mode for the horde, and the rest are for the alliance. Will this feature be released together with the main donation features or earlier?

12. May 4, 2022  
    I may have missed this, but was the store supposed to open after the weekend?

13. May 4, 2022  
    The store should always open with ulduar,the trade system is the one that we want..

14. May 4, 2022  
    Well, The Mecanhar is so ez compared to the previous dg.
    Sad, there is no emblem, no green loot, no blue loot, no real rewards.

15. May 5, 2022  
    Everything about this server sounds great, didn't know it existed.
    Can take your time through fun zones, then pump the exp rate to get through TBC ****e
    Don't have to deal with screeching "PvP" kids that have never played pvp in their lives beyond camping low levels. The mod here slapping them with logic was a welcome addition.
    Best expansion, high pop, nice and shiny new. What a time to be alive. Had to make this account new, weirdly. My old one disappeared using the same email. But either way, time to play!

First ... 334142434445 ... Last