1. I'm looking forward to this so much

I've never played Lk.. God, I'd like to try it soon

2. Interesting concept, I'll be waiting for the PvP server release, the features here other than a pve server seem pretty interesting and innovative. Can't wait for the PvP version!
    Look here for more info:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=435504

3. Hello, love the new ideas and concepts for the new season, thank you!
    I'll flag myself for pvp as well, it's fine lol
    Just one question, will the crossfaction dungeons be optional, or maybe something like the mercenary mode for bgs? Bet there's going to be some griefers there, hope not.

4. Why not cross servers rdf? More benefits xD

5. idk if this is already pointed out , but just want to leave my feedback :

- world pvp on a frash server is amazing ! would be great to have the server set as pvp for at least 2 months!
    - flag system is ok, but give more incentives to be flagged (es. more drop rates from mobs and nodes, more rep , ecc)

im gonna play anyway ! good work

6. Cross factor RDF would be great. It will allow us to form groups fast and effective.

7. Alliance

I have noticed that many people in Alliance talks a lot about They will start horde on new server.
    Since it is PvE server and BattleGrounds will be crossfaction it doesn't sound like Balance between horde and Alliance is not that much important, but i do belive it will make Dungeon Queue times and Pug Raids take forever to assemble for people who do not want to play as Horde.

Will there be any more Alliance buffs to convince players into Alliance side, or at least any ideas about crossRDF perhaps? I won't lie that the Proffession level up ratio was Very sweet last season and i absolutely loved it and will be missing it this incomming third season.

8. A whole array of amazing features, but don't see why the server's being made PVE as that will surely ostracise a large portion of the playerbase: open world PvP on a fresh server is incredibly fun, and although the option exists to flag oneself, I doubt many will if their ultimate goal is to achieve 80 as unscathed as possible.

9. I guess it's time to roll Horde then

10. Crossfaction Heroic and Normal Dungeon Finder is a thing on the new season?

11. please enable crossrealm dungeon finder to reduce waiting times

12. Would be nice if people would stop convoluting high level ganking with the day-to-day world PvP occurrences between similar leveled players, because it's the latter that most people are advocating for when suggesting that the realm be made PvP.

13. Would be nice if people would stop convoluting high level ganking with the day-to-day world PvP occurrences between similar leveled players, because it's the latter that most people are advocating for when suggesting that the realm be made PvP.
    For a PvE player that's irrelevant. Ganking is ganking, at what level or level difference it happens doesn't matter for people who aren't interested in any of it whatsoever. So, while the "level 80 ganking level 10" might be overplayed here, it wouldn't make a difference if it wasn't.

14. Well, the relevance stems from the fact that, in one of the scenarios, the victim has no chance whatsoever to fend for themselves, while in the latter they can have a decent shot of winning.

I love my PVE, too (Lordaeron main), but part of the fun, and a great way of breaking the monotony, of leveling is not knowing whether you're going to bump into a member of the opposing faction, and engage in a scrap. I feel that removing this option will deter people, and have an adverse effect on realm balance (exacerbating an already dire situation).

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last