1. 13:13 atm. Main site above servers you can see.

2. seriously 1.5x honor?

Horde almost didnt win a single BG and you give Ally 1.5x honor? Plus they have instant invite...

3. Reputation & Profession multiplier

What is the multiplier applied to reputation and professions? I'm new here sorry for silly questions

4. Hi, its possible to roll first char DK 55lvl from beginning? or another class at 55 needed?

ty
    No, that would be an unfair advantage.

5. I just transferred my level 80 druid to Icecrown but my bank alt a level 1 paladin had most of my gold (about 1000g) and some items. Is there any possible way to recover them or shall I just cry silently in a corner?
    You were warned "All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown. "

So yes, you can only sit down and cry :( sorry to say

6. Hi, its possible to roll first char DK 55lvl from beginning? or another class at 55 needed?

ty
    Fresh server, so yes, you will need another char first to unlock the DK

For everyone else, Only 2hours till launch!

7. I've logged in to transfer my chars from s2 FM to Icecrown and they've disappeared?

8. id banned to logon attemts, can this be sorted please?

9. faction ?

Which faction do you think will be the most populated ?

10. srsly? only 1.5 x honor ?

are we gonne be ****ed if we pick alliance ?

11. Any rewards for Battlemaster/Loremaster this year?

12. Easy way to convert to your real time.

Take UTC time from the server, divide by 2 then had your real time + GMT -12, finally multiple by 2.5 and convert in hexadecimal.
    You should be set.

13. Creating characters

Can we create a character now?

14. Can we create a character now?
    what if you just login and see for yourself before wasting your time asking ? yes you can

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last