1. and where is my hero now ?)

Actually i cant find any information about transfers, yesterday i was log in on my mage at Frostmourne server , and now its gone.
    People please, help to find it :(
    Someone said it will be automaticaly, someone "... you should do it via web site" , but i still have no info and my char also ...

2. Server time is GMT, correct? Just trying to figure out when S3 goes live for me in EST.
    Should be ~7 hours from now. You can check server time on the main page.

3. We can only create one char right now? Will be possible create more when the S3 launchs?

4. Mailed items

I just transferred my level 80 druid to Icecrown but my bank alt a level 1 paladin had most of my gold (about 1000g) and some items. Is there any possible way to recover them or shall I just cry silently in a corner?

5. DK?

So ac will need a 55 on it to create a DK? Will character purchase be open?

6. can i create my character right now and when the server opens up just press enter world and i'm in?

also since this is gonna be cross-faction bgs and dungeons can i whisper and add friends people from the opposite faction too?

7. So,i saw it mentioned but for the sake of clarity.

Transferred toons didn't get their gold cut in half(at least some didn't).

What will happen now? Will players be penalized for transferring said gold? Or will the account simply get a deduction from existing gold on toons equal to the 50% cut?

8. Transfered this morning, took like 10 minutes. Nothing.

They didnt cut the gold, probably intentionally, otherwise it would be bad to do it as people have taken/given to other chars. Regardless, 3 and a half hours left,

9. Auction House

Hello,

I'd love to know whats fee % of AH, especially that season will be cross-faction

Thank you

10. In the past no, the bank was wiped out and deleted upon transfer.

11. DK on start at 55

Hi, its possible to roll first char DK 55lvl from beginning? or another class at 55 needed?

ty

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last