1. When will be open trade sistem ?

When will be open trade sistem ?

2. Trade should be opened after this weekend.

3. 123

which raid is Timewalking this week

4. which raid is Timewalking this week
    from first post:

List of raiding content + Timewalking:
    3.0 Naxxramas + Eye of Eternity + Obsidian Sanctum + Tempest Keep
    3.1 Ulduar + Gruul's Lair + Serpentshrine Cavern
    3.2 Trial of the Crusader + Onyxia's Lair + Zul'Aman + Magtheridon's Lair
    3.3 Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum+ Black Temple

if you meant "mythic dunegeon", it is Magister's Terrace

5. Thank you guys, for starting us all off with bags! It's great!

6. Wave friends! Greetigs to Edifice and the crew, hope you're all doing okay!

7. May 1, 2022  
    Don't you think the Mythic dg is overtuned for the poor loots 200 ilvl ? I did 2/4 but the 3rd boss is just overtuned, nobody wants to full wype for the same loot in Naxx10. No real rewards on boss, not enough gold per mobs, no green or blue loot, nothing.

8. May 2, 2022  
    Naxx10 is better, easier too. If you spend some time on global you will see noone is doing the Mythic, for a reason. I ve heard bad stuff, but not until I went the other day with 3.6 k ppl. We had a decent CC Lock and a rogue. It was a desaster, gave up after 10 wipes on the 3d boss.

9. May 2, 2022  
    Yeah definetly a fun idea with the mythic dungeon, rewards and challange needs little tweaking though. It's not rewarding enough for the difficulty it is, at least the 3rd boss in Magister's Terrace is way too overtuned for the rewards and not making it worth while at all. Maybe some other dungeon the same tuning would work, but that specific boss just breaks with the tuning more or less.
    Currently as it is, Naxx 10 is way easier than mythic dungeon, so it doesn't really work as a catch up mechanic either at this point.

10. May 2, 2022  
    Did the dungeon with a 3.6k average grp as a heal. 3rd boss is just mechanics and playing well. Thats why it's mythic. I'm glad it's tuned!!

11. May 2, 2022  

• A Mythic dungeon is a 5 man instance with challenging difficulty with a weekly reset time designed to test the skills of our most organized and ardent players. It shall feature a weekly reset time, increased difficulty, carefully selected raid-tier rewards and it will be essentially separate from other similar content. Mythic dungeons will only be accessible by foot and will not appear in the Dungeon Finder. More details and release time of the first Mythic Dungeon shall be revealed after the first players reach maximum level.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Think people needs to understand what Mythic dungeon is? it should NOT be doable by every pug group? (That's how I read that statement?)

12. May 2, 2022  
    3rd boss on mythic dungeon is 100% overtuned, 3.6k group with 4 ccs wiped 20 times, not fun and definitely not worth the time for the loot involved, naxx 10 is a cake walk compared to this.

13. May 2, 2022  
    Yes, that is exactly what we are talking about here. Not that it is bad to have something tuned and being hard, rather being so overtuned that it is worse than Naxx10. I mean we cleared most of naxx the other day with 3.3 3.5 k ppl, and couldnt complete MT with 3.6 ppl kekw.

14. May 2, 2022  

Faction Transfers?

Hi all, do we know if they will be enabling the balance measures they took on 4/30/2021 in S2 for S3?

I believe they enabled free transfers from horde to ally, and boosted ally xp/rep.

Thanks!

15. May 2, 2022  
    Trade should be opened after this weekend.
    hi, i know many people already asked but can u be more specific about when Warmane trade shop will be open ? its cool if its not any soon but knowing the accurate date will help lots of ppl since it has huge effects on auction house and materials ofc.

First ... 324041424344 ... Last