1. What is the profession xp rate on the new season realm?
    Thank you!

2. Hi sorry is this has been asked but i couldnt find it in the search, its says 16:00 Server time for launch but which time zone is server time? Thanks!
    Time is GMT which does NOT change twice a year for daylight savings. Also, server time is at the bottom of this page! It renders when the page loads and does not update unless you refresh the page. Easy way to tell the current server time while outside of the game.

3. Is it possible to create a deathknight right at the start or do you have to lvl a charackter to a certain lvl?
    You need to have a level 55 character already. It's a fresh server with no unfair advantages.

4. How would we request a transfer to Icecrown? I can't find the option in my account settings anywhere.

5. How would we request a transfer to Icecrown? I can't find the option in my account settings anywhere.
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

currently it shows only "Frostmourne - S1".
    You need to wait the reset

6. Time is GMT which does NOT change twice a year for daylight savings. Also, server time is at the bottom of this page! It renders when the page loads and does not update unless you refresh the page. Easy way to tell the current server time while outside of the game.
    lol I didn't even see that, I had to search the web to find the time zone by compare it to the time on the frontpage :D

7. No one know what the profession xp rate will be?

8. No one know what the profession xp rate will be?
    0,5 - x7
    You choose yourself, it's adjustable. It will probably be x7 as standard when you create a character

9. Nvm i didnt see u wrote profession, idk about proff rate.. i think x3 but not really sure

10. Pve server? Awesome, world pvp is 95% trash anyways.

11. No problem at all. x3 for proff is still decent.
    I'ts been years for me since i've played private servers, since the raid will be released fairly soon. What would you more experienced players advice me to do?
    Level first to keep up with the rest and do the proffs later, or play both at the same time.
    Thank you.

12. Managed to persuade some friends to come play Alliance, so looking forward to this!

Just wondering whether there will be any incentives added for PvP? Feel that this would make a huge difference in terms of facilitating to as many players as possible: you'd incentivise people toggling PvP, and PvE players would not be forced to use it.

13. Good to hear that you've convinced some friends, i've not been successfull on that part yet :/. I also will play Alliance because most people will play horde.

I'm not sure how to improve on what you state, personally i think that people just want to get the leveling part over with. It's not bad but everyone has seen it enouf and don't want people to interfere in that process.

I think that some arena players will keep pvp on when farming but for the rest i expect people to play safe, get their dosage of pvp in BG, Arena and WG.

14. petition to make people who have flagged for pvp get some buff (xp buff or %5 damage/health buff)

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last