1. No problem at all. x3 for proff is still decent.
    I'ts been years for me since i've played private servers, since the raid will be released fairly soon. What would you more experienced players advice me to do?
    Level first to keep up with the rest and do the proffs later, or play both at the same time.
    Thank you.
    i would personnaly level up , get some reputations gear & head enchant , sons of hodir questline ,then farm heroic to get my character nax10 ready
    once done i will start my professions

2. Central Time

So I Believe This Is 3pm Central Time Correct Me If I'm Wrong Please.

3. So I Believe This Is 3pm Central Time Correct Me If I'm Wrong Please.
    1pm Central

4. Server time is 12:09AM at this moment, which is 8:09PM EDT. You'll be two hours late.

5. Server time is 12:09AM at this moment, which is 8:09PM EDT. You'll be two hours late.
    Oh wait. My brain went metric for a second. I was thinking 1600 was 6pm, not 4pm.

So it's 11am? Dang, I'll have to adjust my schedule. Just glad I have a 3 day weekend.

6. Server time is 12:09AM at this moment, which is 8:09PM EDT. You'll be two hours late.
    lol im getting confused for EDT what time is reset

7. lol im getting confused for EDT what time is reset
    4pm server time, which I think is an hour removed from GMT.

8. Why would you change this server to PVE? A ton of my friends and myself were planning to come over to this server for season 3. We were really excited to do so but now that its going to be PVE it really messes things up big time. It would be nice if you at least had two different types of seasonal servers in that case. You could have one that is PVE and another that is PVP to work out for everyone. I can see that there is a feature you can turn on so you have the ability to PVP but if no one else is using this feature it will make the game pretty stagnant when running around in the world.

9. how long it will take to my toon to be seen on ICECROWN?

Ii went to the website and find Frostmourne - Season II in drop down menu, so I transferred one of my toon to ICECROWN and i got the msg it was successful, but didn't find the toon when i logged in.. !! can you confirm how much time normally a toon need to be transferred ??

10. Upon transfer it was mentioned that the transfer itself can take up to a day.

11. Server time is GMT, correct? Just trying to figure out when S3 goes live for me in EST.

12. Seems that its 9,5 hours from this post.

13. So lets see how this went...
    You transfered characters, yes, you didnt wipe their gold to 50%. I Think this was not planned.
    Most of names on FM 3 Are already taken even if "Reservations" were in place.
    So basically even if you had name on FM 2 it would still be available for anyone to take. This was also not planned.
    Possible fix for all this?

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last