1. Magister's Terrace was an oops from me. Changed to Magtheridon's Lair. Oops!

2. All great, but dissapointed with peace mode. With this feature you only take fun out of the game as Blizzard did for all these years.

3. Will either Alliance or Horde have Mercenary Mode for Battlegrounds?

4. "We have elected this time to make Frostmourne a PvE realm by popular demand"

I have always thought the majority of people liked PvP. Personally this is a big blow. The random fights that break out when everyone is leveling or fighting for resources always breaks up the grind and adds to the fun. But if people can't take getting killed or camped every now and then.....

5. no one servers where can play common pvp/pve progressive wow with high pop w/o cross fun overgeared realm like s1 frostmourne
    just play on chill w/o spent a lot of time in a race, having fun from world when doing something
    now session pve wow in s3

every year after s1 i believe my dream come true :C

6. Please tell me the commands for changing the experience and PVP modes on PVE

7. How does It work with skills/abilities?
    You still need to travel to the city to train, or Is It autoleared like Whitemane had last year?

8. Do this:
    XP Back to 5x instead of 7x, but if u turn ur pvp tag on (basically war mode) u would get some XP boost & XP boost only works in non-instanced contested areas.
    And then when holding a PvP tag u would also have some small chance to get extra reagents when using gathering proffs so there is reason to have it on while lvl 80.
    +1 if is easy to do if not at least the x7 option for the ones who have leveled 100000 times

9. Idk if this been said or not but:

Would be nice if you released each raid of T7 in separate weeks which would promote more competitiveness between guilds. In current form, whichever guilds clears naxx the fastest will MOST likely get RF EOE/OS b/c its a speed race.

Instead of doing 2 weeks before T7 raids do
    Server Launch -> 1 week after launch release Naxx -> 2nd Week EOE OR OS -> 3rd week EOE or OS
    Could also do just do both EOE/OS on 2nd week but I think the first proposition is better.

10. well i hope Warmane staff see this since You are removing the only thing i was in love with,
    I'm playing blizzard (classic mostly) also and i hate that layers actually killed open world PVP there (open world pvp is completely dead in blizzard, u cant enjoy anything about that there).
    so past 2 years i have experienced something i was missing for so long and that would make me come back each year (i had dwarf's realm first past year).
    open world PVP on Frostmourn makes me so hyped that i can't wait each year to feel it's once again, although u may want to say that i can enjoy it on icecrown or lordaeron and ur actually right, but tbh nothing can be compared to a fresh server, its too damn fun to try out open world pvp on a fresh high populated server ...
    so tbh i dont know if i want to comeback for something that is actually looks like blizzard ... (ur doing great job by making all these features free anyways). I've had open world objects, mythics and ... but open world pvp ? nope that was the most unique feeling i could experience past 2 years :)

11. please implement so that there are NPCs with quests inside the dungeons, as it was since the cataclysm expansion

12. raid tuning

I think raid tuning is obsolete in normal mode, you literally had to have 3,8K gs for naxx10 :D Rather tune them in your new mythic mode

13. Hi can we get an instant respawn after wiping on a boss in front of the boss?
    This is a huge quality of life change where we can just buff up and try again rather than waste time running back to instance and then walk to the boss spot.
    Saves a lot of time and we can have more attempts and have more fun in raids.

14. Noooooo not PVE. Fun of levelling and world exploration = ruined.

15. well i hope Warmane staff see this since You are removing the only thing i was in love with,
    I'm playing blizzard (classic mostly) also and i hate that layers actually killed open world PVP there (open world pvp is completely dead in blizzard, u cant enjoy anything about that there).
    so past 2 years i have experienced something i was missing for so long and that would make me come back each year (i had dwarf's realm first past year).
    open world PVP on Frostmourn makes me so hyped that i can't wait each year to feel it's once again, although u may want to say that i can enjoy it on icecrown or lordaeron and ur actually right, but tbh nothing can be compared to a fresh server, its too damn fun to try out open world pvp on a fresh high populated server ...
    so tbh i dont know if i want to comeback for something that is actually looks like blizzard ... (ur doing great job by making all these features free anyways). I've had open world objects, mythics and ... but open world pvp ? nope that was the most unique feeling i could experience past 2 years :)
    you can still world pvp enabled, its just only for players who choose to enable it.

First ... 4567816 ... Last