1. Have never played on PVE servers. does wintersgrasp area counts as pvp area? at all time?

2. I love how they made PvP OPTIONAL and the very vocal moaning ganking minority keep crying like they're removing PvP all together (because realistically, that's all they did - gank). Everyone who enjoyed open world PvP will keep it toggled on, it's not being removed - but that's not what your moaning is about, is it?

3. What are Warmane devs planning to do with the griefers?
    Talking bout those guys who flag themselves as PVP and then deliberately standing in an aoe of a person just aoe farming mobs and then proceed to gank that person after their aoe hit them and they get tagged for pvp too?
    This question is important. I hope That Staff thought about it and disabled the ability to damage anyone if you are not pvp flagged your self.

4. well i hope Warmane staff see this since You are removing the only thing i was in love with,
    I'm playing blizzard (classic mostly) also and i hate that layers actually killed open world PVP there (open world pvp is completely dead in blizzard, u cant enjoy anything about that there).
    so past 2 years i have experienced something i was missing for so long and that would make me come back each year (i had dwarf's realm first past year).
    open world PVP on Frostmourn makes me so hyped that i can't wait each year to feel it's once again, although u may want to say that i can enjoy it on icecrown or lordaeron and ur actually right, but tbh nothing can be compared to a fresh server, its too damn fun to try out open world pvp on a fresh high populated server ...
    so tbh i dont know if i want to comeback for something that is actually looks like blizzard ... (ur doing great job by making all these features free anyways). I've had open world objects, mythics and ... but open world pvp ? nope that was the most unique feeling i could experience past 2 years :)

Who wants pve will stand in the city and wait for the raid. MAKE A PVP SERVER!
    There is a pvp server, actually several, even pvp exclusive server

5. Does anyone know how scuffed are melee clases (especially rogue) on a PVE server? I was thinking of rolling a rogue this time, but this PVE thing changes everything? Anyone ever played PVE server as a melee ?

6. Have never played on PVE servers. does wintersgrasp area counts as pvp area? at all time?
    Yes, its always PvP.

Does anyone know how scuffed are melee clases (especially rogue) on a PVE server? I was thinking of rolling a rogue this time, but this PVE thing changes everything? Anyone ever played PVE server as a melee ?
    The only difference between PvE and PvP servers is very simple - you're not automatically flagged for PvP when you go into the open world. That's it. Nothing will change to the classes, play whatever you feel like.

7. Frost

If the people of Frostmourne cried enough for it you to swap it over from PvP to PvE then they should just accept the fact they get 5x with less world interference from pvp.

8. If the people of Frostmourne cried enough for it you to swap it over from PvP to PvE then they should just accept the fact they get 5x with less world interference from pvp.
    There is no interference for me until lvl 68.
    So no, x7 is fine, but playing naked is boring, playing with heirlooms is fun.

9. Peace mode? server without pvp ? Warmane got boring just like Blizzard, I hope they reverse it, just like x5 experience.
    Please review this

10. man are they still complaining? you have an abundance of pvp servers, but make one pve server and gankers lose their minds over it? lmao

11. HI GMs,

Wintergrasp will be full 24/7 pvp zone?

Would you be keen to look into pvp timing zones?
    example icecrown will toggle pvp zone between 12pm to 4pm or 8pm to 12midnight--- or on those times where the population of the server falls below average..

if open world pvp is removed--- only benefit is more arena ques
    if more arena ques are on then people would just log for 10games and gone also decrease server pop.
    farmers will be easy to auto pilot farm free farm results in more economical crisis, a lot of big undercuts were seen during fm s2.
    toggle on and off pvp is more like 1 rat standing alone waiting for dozen of cats to gang bang, truthfully how do u see this feature to benefit fms3?

12. tell me why

I only played here for the world pvp, it was good in how long it lasted

by for now warmane =/

13. Warmane, pls... Back with pvp mode, it's the only thing i like. Thanks for attention, i love you so much. Teteco is newbie. Frontline > Aura

14. Why choose a bad choice like this to remove pvp? I understand wanting to do something new, but doing something new that didn't work out at retail?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last