1. Having a PvE server is a good thing. If you care so much and "have a focus" on PvP, then shouldn't you just be gearing up for and playing rated arena? Nothing is preventing you from doing that. Stop complaining about Blackrock players and be grateful that you can't kill people with low hp after farming a bunch of mobs or people lower level than you. Preventing this sort of uncivlized behavior is good for the server population when people can actually play the game without worrying about arena dodgers seeking validation.
    How dare you get in my way of asserting dominance on fresh 80/undegeared 80 farming nodes? Those nodes are mine and mine alone... unless that 80 is more geared/more hp/more resilience than me.

Why would I want to engage in arenas when it's fair if I can feel good about myself ganking people and having the upperhand with 95% chance of winning?
    Afterall, I play this game to feel good about myself making others miserable.

2. I like that next season will be pve. I have never had any interest in world pvp and I find it annoying and stresfull. Only way to avoid it is to play a stealth class or use a flying mount. Servers real content will be in raids. Thats is why we have the super high rate leveling speed. Good to see Warmane doesnt think people "play only in pvp realms"
    There's a huge reason why Blizzard made all their realms "PVE" with an option to opt in for "PVP" via the warmode function.
    Also there's a reason why classic wow and classic TBC PVP servers are heavily skewed 1 side of the faction.
    Also there's a reason why any MMOs who tried to make their game a PVP focused game has failed miserably.

3. Making this server PVE is honestly the worst idea you could ever have. why? world pvp and ganking has been always part of the game. Only PVE will bring the biggest population unbalance ever seen, everyone will roll horde for obvious reasons. Well server will probably be dead in 1 month anyway. PVP community is very important for a realm, kill the PVP and you will kill the realm. You're still in time to change your mind, pls pay attention to all the people who is saying this same thing. Don't change something that works in such a tragic way. You will regret it. I was planning my new character for this season but if it will be PVE realm I will stay on Lordaeron that is actually a great server. Of course the majority of players will be perma flagged PVE. This will bring such a boring experience. Actually crazy how you came out with this stupid idea.
    you talk as though all of pvp is world pvp. best and fair parts of pvp like bg, arena, WG and duels are still there untouched. even world pvp exists with a small diference of it being optional and not forced on you. what's better than that?

4. I like how alot of people are like "Make a poll!" "Let the community decide!"
    -They did? This change from PvP to PvE is from feedback from Season 1 and 2.

World PvP is just sad people ganking PvE players? or do people really talk on the forum to meet up?
    -Players you randomly meet will only engage if they think, they have the upperhand. (You will run away if you know, you are doomed)

5. I'm sure people are aware of that, but from what it seems most of these so called "world pvpers" in reality only care about being able to attack 20level lower characters trying to level up in hellfire peninsula. I think it's a good change, removes the toxic corpse ganking while leveling, world pvp is still there for those who actually want it, with one difference that it's actually fair now and people who don't want it, don't have to deal with it and those who do, can just keep their pvp flag on.

6. I'm sure people are aware of that, but from what it seems most of these so called "world pvpers" in reality only care about being able to attack 20level lower characters trying to level up in hellfire peninsula. I think it's a good change, removes the toxic corpse ganking while leveling, world pvp is still there for those who actually want it, with one difference that it's actually fair now and people who don't want it, don't have to deal with it and those who do, can just keep their pvp flag on.
    This, you spend god know how much time trying to do the first few quest in Hellfire, before you get off the town and not being ganked outside.

7. Put HEIRLOOMS PLEASE
    MAKE LVLING FUN FOR ONCE

8. Also there's a reason why classic wow and classic TBC PVP servers are heavily skewed 1 side of the faction.
    Will of the Forsaken. That's the main reason the faction balance is skewed towards horde for pvp players.
    Don't worry,this will change with classic wrath,as EMFHS will push the pvp crowd towards alliance.

It's just like every private server ever,vanilla and tbc are horde dominated,and in wotlk,while evenly split in terms of faction population,alliance dominates pvp.

9. Well, I was looking forward to Season 3 but with the realm going PvE mode, I'm out. Good luck everyone.

10. Poll

Poll would be interesting, I see quite a few people suggesting it, but it might turn that a lot of people actually prefer PVE. I for one changed my mind and would try PVE. ( just wont roll a rogue for the obvious reasons.)

11. And how many people would actually vote in this poll? 1K at best? out of thousands and thousands who play here?
    You vastly overestimate the amount of players who actually give a **** about world PvP, especially on seasonal realm that's focused on progressing raid content xD

How about this - the staff had already made the decision so let's just see how it works out. With the current hype around WotLK classic and a bunch of people coming back to the game I think this might be the most successful season yet. And the grown ups will appreciate being able to just level and farm in peace without anyone wasting their limited time.

12. Anyone know how the server reset affects Blackrock Battlegroup 2?

Is it like Blackrock people get Savage Gladiator or even Hateful Gladiator Gear from the first day?

Would be pretty hard to compete as freshly leveled 80 with Dungeon Blues when all Blackrock people have at least full resilience gear...

Thanks for a reply if someone knows or could even be so kind and post an official statement! :-)

13. If your posts are vanishing, be it due to spamming or testing your edgy keyboard warrior skills (or reacting to that), kindly take the hint your behavior won't be tolerated.

14. world objective would have any point IF pvp was enabled

15. No world pvp, hell yea!

That's great, Warmane!
    No more ganks while I'm questing! xD

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last